cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question to all WW FS3000 owners

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
I was wondering if any of the power outlets in the FS3000 work without the generator running. I have a tester, but haven't been able to get to the storage place in a few weeks, maybe I'll try this weekend to get out there.

Couple of months ago we we given a food saver which we are keeping in the trailer, tried to test it in the kitchen area, which didn't work unless the generator was running. Which I think kills the idea of running a coffee pot without starting the generator.

But I am hoping to be able to charge cell phones or battery chargers (18560 style batteries for headlamps and flashlights), or charge the 2 ways without having to run the generator everytime. Am I out of luck for that?

We have a solar power kit that keeps the batteries topped off for the trailer, runs lights, radio and the such great, with no real loss on the batteries. Will any outlet work without the generator?
50 REPLIES 50

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
OK Looks like the propane leak is actually a changeover regulator. Going to order a new one and new pigtails. Getting new Maxxis M8008 installed first weekend of Feb.

Found the crack in the roof that caused the leaking, and sealed it up. Next spring Ill redo the entire roof.

Got my Truck upgraded with Curt Class V hitch, and Air Lift Loadlifter 5000.

Next weekend Ill be checking for the exact bulb type for the side spots and ordering the M4 LEDs, also upgrading the lower tail lights to LED ovals. And trying to locate the bulb size thats under the frame for the entry way steps, to change that to LED and install new grip and glow tape on the steps themselves.

Hope for another great trip to LHC this Feb, and hopefully a few more trips this year.

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
And just found water dripping through 1 of the speakers in the main bedroom.

lincster
Explorer
Explorer
Yep, mine leak sometimes when I first open the valve, then it seals off.

I have had to replace one hose over the years. Just wore out and wouldn't stop leaking.
2022 F350 PSD CC 4X4 Dually to pull 2006 LE3905

Lincsters Truck/Trailer

Lincsters Rail

big_buford
Explorer
Explorer
mix up some soap and water in hand sprayer and spray all connections to see where leak is coming from.
04.5 GMC 2500HD D/A
06 38 CKS Dune Chaser
Chenowth 4-seat 3.5 honda
15 maverick xds
Beautiful wife that's much nicer than me:B

BigDogF250
Explorer
Explorer
Could be an o-ring, could be the hose from the valve to the tank, could be the valve on the tank. You can use soapy water to find it, it will bubble at the leak.

I have one that leaks at the valve while you are opening it but stops when it's close to fully open. Spare parts can be had from many sources, including Walmart, every RV parts store, every campground store and Amazon. I will replace the tank with the problem valve eventually, my local Costco sells them.
Don't take life too seriously, it's not permanent.
06 Weekend Warrior FSC3200, Axles flipped, Bridgestone Duravis Tires
2005 Ford F250 PSD 4x4
07 Yamaha YZF450 White/Silver, 94 Husqvarna WXC610
2008 Polaris RZR 800, 2011 Honda CBR1000RR & one Goffin Cockatoo

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
Well I just bought a Curt Class V 2" receiver hitch for the F250. Claims tongue weight up to 2500#. Need to install my compressor for my air lift air bags. And am getting quotes for Maxxis M8008 10 ply ST tires..

While checking all the stuff on the trailer i noticed a faint propane smell. No hiss or noticeable pressurized leak. Just the smell of propane in the air. When standing at the tongue looking at the trailer its the right tank. Disconnect it and switch to the left tank no smell. Could it be a o-ring or something inside the switch valve?

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
BigDogF250 wrote:
Subscribed (again). I haven't done those (yet) but I did all the ones inside and the porch. Love the LED's lower power draw.

So far I have all my interiors done. Accept the accent lights on top of the cabinets. Can't find a suitable LED replacement yet. Most my porch lights need new lens covers. But I have bulbs for most. Debating on just getting entirely new housings. Most my exterior markers are done also. Minus the 2 upper front ambers.

I'll be ordering the M4 spots here soon along with new oval leds for bumper and new LED licence plate light.

BigDogF250
Explorer
Explorer
Subscribed (again). I haven't done those (yet) but I did all the ones inside and the porch. Love the LED's lower power draw.
Don't take life too seriously, it's not permanent.
06 Weekend Warrior FSC3200, Axles flipped, Bridgestone Duravis Tires
2005 Ford F250 PSD 4x4
07 Yamaha YZF450 White/Silver, 94 Husqvarna WXC610
2008 Polaris RZR 800, 2011 Honda CBR1000RR & one Goffin Cockatoo

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
Well I'm going to revive my old thread as the topic still applies.

I am about to replace my side spot lights with the M4 LEDs. The style i have are the ones with 2 wires not the plug. Black and white. I am assuming the black is ground? Does anyone know?

Also I am going to order LED replacement bulb for the high stops on the back of the trailer. The bulbs inside are 6x c194 and 4x c922. However I can't find 922s. And have been told 921 or 194 are compatible but my 922s have a much larger black wedge base than the 194s. Anyone know the proper bulb number for those 4 bulbs?

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
Well had a successful trip. Hauled very nice. Would be taking it out again first of the month but I've been requested to drive the product truck to our next event.

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
lincster wrote:
Empty trailer is still 1400lbs of tongue weight.
Over what your WD system is rated and your receiver hitch.
Just check your setup often.

There's 2 rest stops we usually stop at on this trip. I'll use those to check it.

lincster
Explorer
Explorer
Empty trailer is still 1400lbs of tongue weight.
Over what your WD system is rated and your receiver hitch.
Just check your setup often.
2022 F350 PSD CC 4X4 Dually to pull 2006 LE3905

Lincsters Truck/Trailer

Lincsters Rail

PyroTekRob
Explorer
Explorer
Reese was the one I was looking to upgrade too. The Class V. My trip is only 500 miles round. Emptry trailer except for a few 100 pounds of PYRO gear.

Bedlam
When you get back, look at the Reese Titan receiver and Valley WDH.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD