cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Reactor Toy Hauler Fresh water Draw issue

Crashproof
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all I just bought a Reactor 24fqs Toy Hauler in November and I seem to have a problem. I know its under warranty but I am suppose to be leaving Tuesday for the first trip and am hoping for a miracle. The Haulers plumbing system works perfectly when hooked up to the City water hook up. That would be great except I was gonna be going to Dry Camp on Tuesday. When I fill the fresh water tank which is 106 gallons the pump will clear the air and pump water through the system for approx. 30 to 35 gallons then I start to see air and lose water stream and the pump will not pressurize and cycle off. Any Ideas or is my Trip Tuesday as off as it looks. Thanks, Kevin.
3 REPLIES 3

Crashproof
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the ideas Guy's just not gonna work out for me for this trip I guess. I will have to take it to the dealer and let them look at it I guess. Alittle disappointing for a brand new one but I guess it happens sometimes. Thanks again for the help. Kevin.

Happy_Prospecto
Explorer
Explorer
Could be the inlet pipe in the tank doesn't reach down far enough to keep drawing water after the first 30 gallons or so, I'd call the dealer.

The information is out there, all you have to do is let it in.
Kevin
Retired, Fulltime RV'er, 1999.5 F350 4X4 CC Diesel Flatbed
2007 Alpenlite Defender Toyhauler, 2019 Polaris Ranger
Bob, the Yorkie Terrier helping me prospect til the money runs out

Y-Guy
Kevin a few things. Make sure that the tank is sealed. Meaning, is the fill point closed off, is the city water inlet capped? Do you have a winteriztion system? Have you turned it back to normal use and made sure its capped off? Is your water heater closed too? Any of these can allow your pump to lose prime.

If you're getting 30 gallons I would think it's closed off properly. Dealer might be able to assist you over the phone too, my dealer got me in and out 2 days before a trip and installed a fridge even, they can step up sometimes and shock you, it's worth a call.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon