cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Slide out Help needed

onekg
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2015 Lifestyle 38RS that is having slide out problems. Any information on slide out manufacturer used or slide out adjustments would help. I was told both slide outs need to be removed to get them working properly. I cant figure out what removing the slides have to do with adjusting them other than removing a lot of money from my billfold. One slide is dragging on the rug and is pushing the rug to the center of the rv. The other slideout is not retracting all the way. It is about an inch from closing all the way. If I had a name of slide out manufacturer I may get some info on their website. Any help would be appreciated.

Ken
2011 Ford F-350 DRW KR
2015 Lifestyle
3 REPLIES 3

eHoefler
Explorer II
Explorer II
The one dragging the carpet probably has broken or missing rollers
2021 Ram Limited, 3500, Crew Cab, 1075FTPD of Torque!, Max Tow, Long bed, 4 x 4, Dually,
2006 40' Landmark Mt. Rushmore

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
The slide pushing the rug, may have something broken/wore out underneath, and may need to be removed for part replacement. The other slide not retracting the last inch is more likely an adjustment issue.

Jerry

TimnJo
Explorer
Explorer
Go to the Carriage/Lifestyle owners group, a ton of knowledgeable people on there who have experience with the specific type of slide you have and the type of issues you might encounter:

http://carriage-lifestyle-owners.com/index.php
2010 Carriage Cameo 36FWS
2018 Silverado 3500HD D/A Double Cab Dually LT