cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Slide out rollers for Domani

elkhead
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 08 Domani by Carriage and need to replace support rollers for large slide. Looking for any help in locating a source.
11 REPLIES 11

Western_Sky_Ran
Explorer II
Explorer II
The former authorized Carriage RV repair facility is J&L RV Repair (909) 429-2194, in Fontana California. They know the Domani 5th wheels inside and out. We still use them for our maintenance and repairs on our Domani.
Ford F250, Super Crew, 4X4, 6.0 Liter Power Stroke Diesel with a Reese hitch.
2008 Carraige Domani DF300 fifth wheel

***And a 2011, Lance 825 Truck Camper!!***

RALLIES ATTENDED 2

elkhead
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Ray for the response. The contact info on the dealer out there would be great. We have modified the roller system and so is working but always good to know how to reach out for knowledge. We really enjoy our Domani even with the occasional problems.
Ron

elkhead
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Ray for the response. The contact info on the dealer out there would be great. We have modified the roller system and so is working but always good to know how to reach out for knowledge. We really enjoy our Domani even with the occasional problems.
Ron

Western_Sky_Ran
Explorer II
Explorer II
We are original owners of the Domani DF300 fifth wheel and have been since late 2007 (2008 model). Our slide out rollers were replaced about 2 years after purchase due to a Carriage Recall. It appears that the original rollers carrying the slide wore through quite easily. When ours were replaced, the rollers were already exposing the bearings inside I would imagine this is the problem you're having.

We are in Southern California and have a formerly authorized Carriage repair facility, before Carriage went belly up, who do all our repairs. If you are close or would like their info just PM me or hit me up on the forums here and I'll provide it for you.

Best of luck!

Ray
Ford F250, Super Crew, 4X4, 6.0 Liter Power Stroke Diesel with a Reese hitch.
2008 Carraige Domani DF300 fifth wheel

***And a 2011, Lance 825 Truck Camper!!***

RALLIES ATTENDED 2

elkhead
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to both of the above replies. I am checking all leads.

Durb
Explorer
Explorer
on 5/16/16 Jvincent had a post "2008 Carriage slide issues" regarding the same problem.

On 7/16/16 thebrain48 had a post "Domani 5th wheel concerns" that also covered large slide issues.

You may want to private message these people to see how they resolved their problems.

boywonder52
Explorer
Explorer
You might try at http://carriage-lifestyle-owners-club.com/ and http://www.carriage-lifestyle-owners.com/ Lots of information on slides along with Slide Diagrams, Parts Lists, Vendors,Parts,Suppliers List.

Moved from Forum Technical Support

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
If you can pm me a email I will send a link and pic

elkhead
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks but we have an uncommon slide mechanism that is chain driven and the rollers are on the outside of frame and are 4in.long, 1&1/8in.OD

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
On amazon lippert 320500 j38 roller in wall slide out.Should be it