cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

swivel wheel trailer behind 5r ?

oldbeek
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have experience with swivel wheel trailer tow behind a fifth wheel to carry a motorcycle or Quad. See; Smart Trailer Inc. for a picture
1994 27sl Alpenlite with many mods, 2001 Dodge Cummins 2x4 3.54 Auto trans built shift kit and 2nd gear lock up mod. Mojave Green billet, triple disc low stall torque converter. Gauges and raptor 3/8inch fuel system. 12.5 mpg avg
5 REPLIES 5

oldbeek
Explorer
Explorer
Posted twice! See the OLD in my signature. LOL Took to many bee stings to the head when I was younger.
1994 27sl Alpenlite with many mods, 2001 Dodge Cummins 2x4 3.54 Auto trans built shift kit and 2nd gear lock up mod. Mojave Green billet, triple disc low stall torque converter. Gauges and raptor 3/8inch fuel system. 12.5 mpg avg

vic46
Explorer
Explorer
kaydeejay wrote:
Didn't you like the answers you got TWO days ago!!!
In the same Forum.
Or are you like me and can't remember what you did yesterday but can clearly recall events 40-50 years ago.:@

http://smarttrailers.com/
[COLOR=]Never argue with an idiot. You will be dragged down to their level and then beaten with experience.

chiefneon
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy!

We used a Idaho Tote for several years to carry our Yamaha Rhino and then a Smart Car. Expensive but well built and worth the money you pay for it.

IDAHO TOTE

"Happy Trails
Chiefenon

kaydeejay
Explorer
Explorer
Didn't you like the answers you got TWO days ago!!!
In the same Forum.
Or are you like me and can't remember what you did yesterday but can clearly recall events 40-50 years ago.:@
Keith J.
Sold the fiver and looking for a DP, but not in any hurry right now.

ChooChooMan74
Explorer
Explorer
You asked this already.
https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/28438902.cfm
Great American Anti-Towing Conspiracy
2015 Ram Truck 1500 Ecodiesel Tuned By Green Diesel
2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Tuned By Green Diesel (Retired to Daily Driver)
2015 Rockwood Roo 183
Stop on by and read my Camping Blogs
Nights Camped in 2015 - 19 and Winterized