cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toilet seat cover ???

ilvtravln
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have a Sealand toilet model SC 210, the assembly (seat and cover) is part #385344089. Called Dometic, they no longer keep these in stock, they gave me a phone # to another co. who wants $150., are you serious. Does anyone know where I might get a toilet seat assembly at a reasonable price. Thanks
Art
6 REPLIES 6

opnspaces
Navigator II
Navigator II
Yep just go buy a round toilet seat at Lowes or Home Depot and bring it home and see if it fits. If yes great, if no return it for a refund.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

ilvtravln
Explorer II
Explorer II
ScottG wrote:
There are two main sizes of toilet seats whether it be RV or otherwise. One is commonly referred to as round (yours probably) and the other is elongated. Measure the length of yours, go to HomeDepot and find one you like.
I replace the junky plastic ones when my RV's are new.

I measured mine (round) and will go to Lowes or Home Depot, Thanks
Art

ilvtravln
Explorer II
Explorer II
agesilaus wrote:
Have you tried Lowes or Home Depot. Take the cover with you and see if you can match it to one they have. Otherwise Amazon tho finding a good match may be harder. Covers and seats come as a pair usually.

I stand corrected, I am looking for an assembly (seat and cover) not just the cover. Thanks
Art

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Get yourself one with soft-close option while you're at it.
Luxury at its best!

agesilaus
Explorer III
Explorer III
Have you tried Lowes or Home Depot. Take the cover with you and see if you can match it to one they have. Otherwise Amazon tho finding a good match may be harder. Covers and seats come as a pair usually.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
There are two main sizes of toilet seats whether it be RV or otherwise. One is commonly referred to as round (yours probably) and the other is elongated. Measure the length of yours, go to HomeDepot and find one you like.
I replace the junky plastic ones when my RV's are new.