cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

toy hauler with tub

mblackburn17
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for a toy hauler with a tub. Any suggestions? I would need a tub to be at least 24" deep, I am a handicap and need to be able to sit inside a tub. Currently I have a 5th wheeler and I have not found any toy haulers with tubs. What they are calling tubs are showers with a 6" lip. Any suggestions would be great, the only option it seems I may have would be to replace the shower with a tub once I purchase it.
10 REPLIES 10

Spleenstomper
Explorer
Explorer
My little Puma has a tub,
Jennifer plus Hubby empty nest and two spoiled English bulldogs

2020 Momentum 320G with king bed!
2014 Ford F 350 DRW Lariat

The Toys:
Jacked up EX go,Old Yamaha 4 wheeler,Polaris RZR (seats 2)
Robalo R 227 dual console

jareddustin
Explorer
Explorer
we just bought a sandsport made by pacific coach works. it has a tub which we really wanted since our daughter is too young for a shower. I don't think it is 24" deep might be about 1/2 that. but so far its a really nice trailer

miboje
Explorer
Explorer
Most likely. The pin weight alone is at least 3,200 lbs. for that sucker. It's a land yacht. You should spend some time becoming familiar with tow capacities, pin weights and GCWRs.

mblackburn17
Explorer
Explorer
I found a cyclone 4000 that will fit my bill. The question now is will I need a new dodge to pull it. I currently have 3/4 diesel mega cab.

miboje
Explorer
Explorer
The Heartland Road Warrior and Cyclone toy haulers have tubs, along with the XLR Thunderbolt AMP series, and three of the Dutchmen Voltage floor plans. You just have to go to the different manufacturers' web sites and look.

Sledge_Hammer
Explorer
Explorer
The KZ I had, had a tub.
2013 Fuzion FZ315
2013 Ford F350 DRW

lakings10
Explorer
Explorer
Heartlands new 4200 will have 2 full baths with tubs that will fit the bill for you.
2015 Thor Hurricane 27k

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
Home care companies sell inflatable tubs maybe you could use one in the garage area of the toy hauler or one of the inflatable pools

FrankoToo
Explorer
Explorer
Check out any of the Heartland Cyclone 4xxx series haulers. They all have tubs.

Frank
FrankoToo
2018 Cruiser Stryker ST2313
2011 Ford F450 6.7L PS 4X4 Crew Cab Lariat

GENECOP
Explorer II
Explorer II
Get a Toy Hauler and have a full size tub installed in the garage...find a TH with a bathroom along the garage wall so the plumbing is easily accessed.....