cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TPMS Systems

Bayley
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking at adding a TPMS system to my rig. Based on cost and performance I've narrowed it down the EEZ-Tire and the Tire-Traker models. Does anyone have experience with these two products.
As always thanks for the help!!
Tony
Semper Fi

Tony, Darlene & the boss Bentley!
2013 Ram CTD, Ride-Rite Air Bags, B&W Turnover Ball and Andersen "Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection".
2014 Arctic Fox 29-5K 5th wheel with Reese Airborne Pin Box.
36 REPLIES 36

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Bayley...just to make you feel better, how many people say RPMs? It is just R(evolutions)P(er)M(inute), you don't need the s.

Anyhow, glad you got some responses.

Jerry

Bayley
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all for your responses to my question about a "TPMS" and thank you fj12Ryder for the grammar lesson!
Semper Fi

Tony, Darlene & the boss Bentley!
2013 Ram CTD, Ride-Rite Air Bags, B&W Turnover Ball and Andersen "Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection".
2014 Arctic Fox 29-5K 5th wheel with Reese Airborne Pin Box.

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
EEZ here also. 3 years, no problems. Just getting into battery replacement now. Both easy and cheap.

BMCM
Explorer
Explorer
I have the EEZ brand and am very happy with it. No problems and it works well.
Their customer service is super.
F-350, Scorpion, QC, Dually/Alpenleak

All Gave Some,
Some Gave All.

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
Use the search function and you will find dozens - if not more - threads on this topic. I have a TireMinder system that covers all six tires on the truck and the four on the trailer. It has capacity for a lot more and some folks add sensors for both spares, too.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

bowl2764
Explorer
Explorer
Currently using EEZ-Tire system on my Passport for 2 years. Recommend by my mechanic who has installed them on numerous fleet vehicles and several motorhomes. Easy setup and usually shows within 1/2 pd of air on monitor and digital air compressor I use. Had to replace battery on one of the sensors. New battery was 14 cents at battery store.

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
T(ire) P(ressure) M(onitoring) S(ystem). Adding a system at the end is redundant.

I know there are a few people on here with the TireTracker, but not sure about the EEZ-Tire. The TPMS is a smart addition to add.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"