cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Weekend Warrior ft4005

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
Where can I find specs and operating manuals for this 5th wheel?
38 REPLIES 38

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
Any other info you could help me with for the speakers?
We definitely need the music, there is an outside controller but I havenโ€™t figured it out
to get them working yet.

dedmiston wrote:
So this is definitely a Toy Haulers topic.

If you found that blue packet, then you got the same horrible docs that the rest of us got.

For the outdoor speakers, I recall that they ran the lines, but nothing was connected. I had to pull the head unit to connect all the speaker wired and use the fader to route the signal outside.

Can you post pics of the light you can't find?

dedmiston
lincster wrote:
Freshwater tank should be cleaned with bleach once a year. Fill up with water, add a bunch of bleach, run through all faucets, let sit for 24 hours, drain and refill to flush out.
Black and Grey tanks, just dump normally.
You can add bags of ice to the black before you go out and tow, that helps sometimes.

When I was a kid, my dad flushed the tank with bleach but didn't purge it well enough afterward. I was the first one to take a drink and got pretty sick. This was on a Baja trip, so there was no chance for a do-over. Luckily for everyone else, the bleach was most concentrated in that first cup of water and it wasn't really an issue after that. Lucky me.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

lincster
Explorer
Explorer
Freshwater tank should be cleaned with bleach once a year. Fill up with water, add a bunch of bleach, run through all faucets, let sit for 24 hours, drain and refill to flush out.
Black and Grey tanks, just dump normally.
You can add bags of ice to the black before you go out and tow, that helps sometimes.

If you want the genny to run well, run it at least 1 time per month for at least 30 mins.
You can put any wheel you want on the trailer that will fit. Trailer wheels have a 0 offset. This is for the bearings and keeping the load minimal.
If you google Weekend Warrior parts, there is a website that sells alot of Warrior parts.
2022 F350 PSD CC 4X4 Dually to pull 2006 LE3905

Lincsters Truck/Trailer

Lincsters Rail

Hap_Hazard
Explorer
Explorer
I got it and have sent you more information. Good luck,

Hap

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
Ok it looks like it got stuck in my outbox, you should have it now.

Hap_Hazard
Explorer
Explorer
Dedmiston, itโ€™s hard to copy these documents. First I have to unroll the Scholl and then try and flatten them to make copies.

Hap_Hazard
Explorer
Explorer
Window man, sorry I havenโ€™t gotten your email. Please insure you use the numbers 04, a lot of folks use an โ€œoโ€ (oh). hap04@msn.com.

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
Hap I did shoot you an email, if you could send anything you might have for this 5th wheel. It would be greatly appreciated.

Also any help on the radio and speakers on any access points since the cables are inside the walls, I have access to the ones behind the radio but was wondering if there are other areas.

Thanks.

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
I did find the switch for the light itโ€™s in the box labeled R/S.

Have any of you put the washer and dryer in one of these before?
And what is the best way to clean the tanks, freshwater and black water?
And what are good ideas for flooring definitely want to get rid of the carpeting we donโ€™t like carpets and was thinking of some sort of waterproof floor. NVR looking for a couch and some sort of dining room table since the previous owner took both of those out.

I also need to get a spare rim since I donโ€™t have a spare with it Iโ€™m not sure why but I donโ€™t want to end up getting stuck somewhere oh.

Thank you for the help.

dedmiston
That's fantastic, Hap.

Can you send a copy to the Smithsonian too? :B

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Hap_Hazard
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a photo of the cover and index page for what Weekend Warrior called a manual.

I post this because numerous people have searched for a manual and their often told that only the appliance manuals exist. While this manualinformation is severely limited it is what came with the units.

I have attached a sample section for Electrical so you can see the type of information included.

If you see a topic you would like a copy of please e-mail me at hap04@msn.com as I donโ€™t check this siteโ€™s PM very often.

Hap

dedmiston
Yeah, your Google Drive isn't public. You need to host the image someplace public like Imgur or http://photoposting.is-great.net/

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like I posted the link to the picture incorrectly I have to figure it out when I have a little more time later

Windowman
Explorer
Explorer

After you walk up the steps thereโ€™s these two tall skinny windows on the left side and thatโ€™s the light that I cannot figure how to shut off.
Also thereโ€™s lights on the steps on the inside that I canโ€™t figure out how to turn on either.
As to the radio I did pull one of the Woodside panels off it looks like somebody spilled something inside there all of the cords but I havenโ€™t had time to really go in there clean it up and check all the connections yes. I also have outside controls for the radio. Itโ€™s mounted to the bottom of the kitchen slide out right there by the steps going inside, Iโ€™ll have to post a picture of that one too.

Has anyone remodeled the bathroom and one of these Iโ€™m gonna be doing that and Iโ€™m just starting to look into what I might want to do.

Hap_Hazard
Explorer
Explorer
We have our original WW (2005) and it came with the blue plastic folder others have described. In it was information on each sub-appliance, also as described here by others.

However, ourโ€™s had included a very basic manual (I believe it was paper cover and light blue). It only covered basic maintenance and I donโ€™t recall the exact topics covered. My unit is currently 30 miles from our house in storage. I will look for it the next time Iโ€™m in town.

In addition, I believe I have two generic sales brochures that show all models from that year and some specs. I grabbed these as I always try and obtain as much documentation as I can when purchasing a vehicle.

You can pm and stay in touch.

Hap