cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Toy Hauler today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
2,288 REPLIES 2,288

offtohavasu
Explorer
Explorer
deltawhiskey_1 wrote:
Read all 122 pages of this thread and compiled a two page list of parts and mods to be finished when I get home. Stuck in Afghanistan until Christmas. Wife is picking up the new Raptor this Saturday and should have it all set up when I get home. 3 weeks planned at our property in TN for Christmas with our three boys and two labs.

Thanks for your service DW! Have a safe trip home and enjoy that new toy!

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer
64thunderbolt wrote:
And the house is still falling down??? I love your priorities. I do the same but I'm single and can do as I see fit. As long as the dog is fed, LOL.

Yep - I'm single, too, and I like it that way.

On about the 4th day, live-in girlfriend says, "You're not getting much done on the house."

I said, "You're right."

She likes to camp too, so there was not alot of complaining.

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer
juzplanekrazy wrote:
I started cleaning it out last weekend. Getting ready for a major wash and wax. Then she go's up for sale.:(
Sure had some great fun in it.

Going to a large Class C and a Ford Flex. All will fit at home.

Say it ain't so, Joe! After all you been through?

deltawhiskey_1
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you. Should go by quick. OneArmy good luck and take care.
Dave
2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD 4X4 CC
2014 Raptor 395 LEV

kfp673
Explorer II
Explorer II
deltawhiskey_1 wrote:
Read all 122 pages of this thread and compiled a two page list of parts and mods to be finished when I get home. Stuck in Afghanistan until Christmas. Wife is picking up the new Raptor this Saturday and should have it all set up when I get home. 3 weeks planned at our property in TN for Christmas with our three boys and two labs.

Nice! I know I get "Itchy" when I have a camping trip planned so I can only imagine how excited you must be. Should be a great time, especially with the new Raptor. Enjoy and hope the next few months go quick for you!

juzplanekrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I started cleaning it out last weekend. Getting ready for a major wash and wax. Then she go's up for sale.:(
Sure had some great fun in it.

Going to a large Class C and a Ford Flex. All will fit at home.
2021 Dodge Ram Longhorn 4x4 Dually
2019 KZ Durango Gold 371
B & W Companion 25K

onearmyrider
Explorer
Explorer
deltawhiskey_1 wrote:

lol I did the same thing when I was there....

I deploy tomorrow, just covered mine for a long nine months...

TRazzo
Explorer
Explorer
Deltawhiskey1 - Thank You for your service and enjoy that new toy with your family!

deltawhiskey_1
Explorer
Explorer
Dave
2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD 4X4 CC
2014 Raptor 395 LEV

onearmyrider
Explorer
Explorer
WW had put carpet in the bathroom, not a good idea.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

The after...

onearmyrider
Explorer
Explorer
The skylight leaked and destroyed the bathroom floor. I Replaced the mold ridden floor and carpet with new plywood, linoleum and new carpet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

64thunderbolt
Explorer II
Explorer II
And the house is still falling down??? I love your priorities. I do the same but I'm single and can do as I see fit. As long as the dog is fed, LOL.
Glen
04 Tail gator XT 34' 5th wheel garage model
200w solar 2 GC2's 800w inv
Truma tankless WH
99 F350 CC DRW 7.3 ais intake, adrenaline hpop, JW valve body,
cooling mist water inj, DP tunes, 4" exh sys
trucool trans cooler added
2011 RZR 900xp

justALnow
Explorer
Explorer
I took a week off to work on my house. That being said, I spent 5 days working on the Rage'n, 1 day to rest, half-a-day on the house and half-a-day watching football. Now I need to take another week !

The toyhauler got washed / waxed, all the insert trim replaced, plumbing vents replaced, numerous stickers and decals removed, front cap polished out, leaky tire fixed, new LED patio lights, new antenna head, numerous light bulbs replaced . . . all ready for camping season to begin!

FunnyCamper
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have to admit their service is wonderful. They do go above and beyond.
Sunrise Camping in Hickory NC. Very small outfit but big service with a smile ๐Ÿ™‚ I would recommend them if in need and you are in the area.

64thunderbolt
Explorer II
Explorer II
You don't hear the good stories just the complaining about the bad.

Glad you are good to go. Who is this dealer & where? Might help someone passing through needing repairs or service.
Glen
04 Tail gator XT 34' 5th wheel garage model
200w solar 2 GC2's 800w inv
Truma tankless WH
99 F350 CC DRW 7.3 ais intake, adrenaline hpop, JW valve body,
cooling mist water inj, DP tunes, 4" exh sys
trucool trans cooler added
2011 RZR 900xp