cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Toy Hauler today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
2,288 REPLIES 2,288

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer
nayther wrote:
bkirkpatrick wrote:
Sold my tow vehicle.

Hope you've still got a truck to haul the toys!

2008 GMC Denali AWD. Just need to get a 22' flatbed and sell my 14' flatbed trailer.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Just got my package today from amazon, just installled a sink mount dish soap dispenser, super easy really clean look. $11 on amazon.
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
joebedford wrote:
I used these: Triangle T93007 from Amazon. They're only $8.49 for 5m - I needed two of them.

I hooked them to 12V. I ran a wire from my switch panel out over top of the galley slide. The electrical connection to the strips is in the middle above the slide. Essentially invisible from the ground.

I had 3 spare switch slots on the panel so I added a new lighted switch for independent operation of these lights.

Be aware that this particular brand is very blue / white. I don't mind it at all but others might not like it so much. You can get others that do colors and whatnot - not for me.

just ordered one plus a controller so I can dim it down if I want. Thanks for the link.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
bkirkpatrick wrote:
Sold my tow vehicle.

Hope you've still got a truck to haul the toys!
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

bkirkpatrick
Explorer
Explorer
Sold my tow vehicle.

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
I used these: Triangle T93007 from Amazon. They're only $8.49 for 5m - I needed two of them.

I hooked them to 12V. I ran a wire from my switch panel out over top of the galley slide. The electrical connection to the strips is in the middle above the slide. Essentially invisible from the ground.

I had 3 spare switch slots on the panel so I added a new lighted switch for independent operation of these lights.

Be aware that this particular brand is very blue / white. I don't mind it at all but others might not like it so much. You can get others that do colors and whatnot - not for me.

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
joebedford wrote:
Added LeD lighting under the awning.

My next mod, which ones did you use? Did you wire direct to 12v or 120 via the power supply?
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
NICE setup.

joebedford
Nomad II
Nomad II
Added LeD lighting under the awning.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Addded paper towel holder.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Had to copy qchunters idead about the sewer hose holder since mine ripped off snagging a rock. I added two one for sewer hose and the other for my fishing rods. Its nice because there double sided access. Going to use pull pins to keep the lids on.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
bullsnot wrote:
eDUBz wrote:

Nice. What water pump did you replace it with? Can you post up a link. Ours is a lil loud and our last trip out it sounded kind of different than normal and i was a lil worried it would go out on us while camping.

I replaced it with a Shurflo evolution 3.0 GPM. Slight upgrade from the 2.8 GPM I had before but it is SSSSOOOOO much quieter while in operation.

Shurflo Evolution

Cool, thanks. Cheap too!

bullsnot
Explorer
Explorer
eDUBz wrote:

Nice. What water pump did you replace it with? Can you post up a link. Ours is a lil loud and our last trip out it sounded kind of different than normal and i was a lil worried it would go out on us while camping.

I replaced it with a Shurflo evolution 3.0 GPM. Slight upgrade from the 2.8 GPM I had before but it is SSSSOOOOO much quieter while in operation.

Shurflo Evolution
2009 Keystone Fuzion 393
2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD w/Air Springs

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
qchunter wrote:
sin cal hd wrote:
qchunter wrote:

Finally got around to installing my sewer hose holder. Had to install under the front since the th has no bumper. It will be better than storing it over the generator.

Could you post a pic of the cap and latch? My parents want to do this to their trailer. Thanks.

Here you go. I can get a close up if needed, just let me know. I used a hinge on one side but had to trim the lip on the cap so it would open easily. The other side I used a hasp and found some pins that had a ring that held tension so it always wants to stay closed. Got it at home Depot.

Nice. Going to have to do this but
Doesnt the screws interfere whille putting the hose away.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
bullsnot wrote:
I installed a central vac at the wife's request. I was worried it was a waste of money. I haven't used it out and about but the initial use on the side of the house has the concept growing on me.

Oh and I threw in a new water pump. The old one was leaking. Decided to get a little higher flow pump rather than do a repair kit. I didn't realize how much quieter this one would be! Happy day.