cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where are you today?

Passage0ftime
Explorer
Explorer
Just thought we could have a little fun with this one!
Iโ€™ll start:
Mill V
Creek Campground Shell Knob MO

??. Having a little trouble posting pic

"The secret to life is enjoying the passage of time" - James Taylor
Sweet Baby James said it all in this line. It's not money, it's not things, it is savoring every moment God has given you on this earth, and all those you hold dear as family and friends.
29 REPLIES 29

Butch50
Explorer
Explorer
Sitting at home by the front door with my Remington tactical 12 gauge shotgun waiting for that dirty scoundrel burglar to break in my front door. Is he ever in for a surprise because I loaned my RV to a friend and he is out of state in it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Just joking but I'm sure not going to sit at home because I'm afraid of a break in, sure it happens but I'm not going to worry about it all the time.
Butch

I try to always leave doubt to my ignorance rather than prove it

2021 Winnebago View

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
Home waiting for my high end 2000 watt champion generator to arrive. LOL
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k

Just_Wandering_
Explorer
Explorer
Ripplin Waters campground Sevierville Tn.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Back Home, after a weekend at Columbus-Belmont in Kentucky.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Port Hardy on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. About as far north & west on the island as one can go before nothing but logging roads.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

mat60
Explorer
Explorer
Dave and Sue wrote:
Still setting at home.Haven't been any where since last June.Wife is fighting the **** cancer.Going through another radiation treatment. This is five rounds of radiation since Febuary. Had three from June until the first of the year. It just keeps coming up in another bone or spot. Hope to hook up an take a short trip some where after these treatments while she still can travel with me.
Very sorry about this. My wife had cancer but is doing ok after a liver transplant. Hope things work out for you two also. Best wishes and hang in there.
2018 Heartland Trailrunner 24 SLE... 1999 old style Chevy 2500 with 34k

Debbie
Explorer
Explorer
rightlaneonly wrote:
Home:(

rightlaneonly love your saying I wanna go where I haven't been, but still wanna see what I've seen again.

Getting ready to retire in Dec. an plan on traveling and seeing the states we haven't been to and ones we have. Funny how friends look at us like we are crazy. Can't wait!

We are home right now wishing we were camping! Next week.
I wanna go where I haven't been, but still wanna see what I've seen again!

Dave_and_Sue
Explorer
Explorer
Still setting at home.Haven't been any where since last June.Wife is fighting the **** cancer.Going through another radiation treatment. This is five rounds of radiation since Febuary. Had three from June until the first of the year. It just keeps coming up in another bone or spot. Hope to hook up an take a short trip some where after these treatments while she still can travel with me.
2011 Ram 3500 Dually Mega Cab
2016 Chaparral 370FL

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Boulder City, NV. Elks Lodge RV Park. As far as telling people where we are, there is no house as we are fulltime.

Rock_Wells
Explorer
Explorer
Just left Nashville, after 8days, heading for Mansfield, Oh, to visit daughter & grandbabies..
Rock & Nan Wells
'17 Ram Laramie 3500 Diesel 4x4
'17 Keystone Sprinter 297FWRLS FW

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
RobWNY wrote:
I'll never divulge where I am at the moment in an internet forum. You never know who is reading, figuring out where you live by taking bits and pieces from all your other posts, putting it all together and then going to your empty house to visit so they can take your stuff. Don't think that's possible? Read some articles about how internet predators learn where their victims are. Many Burglars do the same thing. If I had a nickle for every RV picture I've seen with the license plate in plain site, I'd be wealthy! In many cases, all it takes is for a Burglar to make up some convincing lie to get a Police Officer to run that license plate for them and they know exactly where you live from the registration. I arrested a Burglar once who told me he read obituaries online, knew when the funerals were going to be held, researched the family members online, learned their addresses and burglarized them on the day of the funeral when he knew the house would be empty. I may be a retired Police Officer but the suspicious nature in me will never leave.

Really, heck you could be out to dinner, and have your house broke into .If I worried about all you are suggesting I wouldn't leave the house.

Anyway still home getting ready for Montana ๐Ÿ™‚

memtb
Explorer
Explorer
Sitting on the banks of the Big Horn River in Wyoming! Taking a break from yard work!
Todd & Marianne
Miniature Schnauzer's - Sundai, Nellie & Maggie Mae
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 6.7 Cummins, 6 speed manual, 3.73 ratio, 4x4
2004 Teton Grand Freedom, 39'
2007 Bigfoot 30MH26Sl

Drew_A_
Explorer
Explorer
RobWNY wrote:
If I had a nickle for every RV picture I've seen with the license plate in plain site, I'd be wealthy! In many cases, all it takes is for a Burglar to make up some convincing lie to get a Police Officer to run that license plate for them and they know exactly where you live from the registration.

I've always wondered how a picture of my license plate on the internet could be a security hazard. I mean, my plate is always visible where ever I am. It's visible right now in the parking lot where I work. Anyone can look at it and maybe find out my address.

Unless I'm 1000 miles from home and no one is there, where is the security hazard?

I guess if I showed my plate on the internet, told everyone I was far from home, a burglar local to my home saw it and ran the address, they could rob me. Pretty unlikely I think...
2018 Ram 3500 CTD, 4X4, Laramie, SRW, SB
2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE

lee_worsdell
Explorer
Explorer
work thanks a lot lol