Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Snowbirds returning

I got back Monday from Florida, saw mostly Ontario licened RVs on the road, and a few Michigan taking I-75. One stop was at the Jackson State Park near London, KY, nice place, I got the last space not taken and felt lucky, the place was full. But, do...

Ken_O by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

First Time Snowbirding Experiences

We're definitely going to snowbird for the first time, in Florida next winter. Having never even camped in Florida befor, we are wondering how to approach it for the first time. Should we plan an exploratory trip in the next several months or shoul...

Where to go?

We find ourselves in the position to be able to spend the winter months some place warmer. We have been looking at Texas, Florida, etc. Kids are in NC and Arizona but don't really want to be in either place for 3 months. We have looked at Texas, but ...

Florida CG help

Has anyone stayed at Lettuce Lake CG in Arcadia? Looking for suggestions for parks in the Sarasota/Venice/Arcadia area.

J_E by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Great German Restaurant in Beeville, Texas

We live in Corpus Christi and travel West during the summers. I want to pass along to all the visitors to South Texas the name of a great German restaurant in Beeville, Texas. If you're in the area now or are going to be traveling past Beeville, do ...

USMC46 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Guidelines for park owner/members

It has been brought to our attention that apparently Park Owners and Operators are posting on the forum. Many are excellent contributors to the forum with a vast wealth of helpful information in their areas and the operation of parks in general. Howe...

Admin by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels