Full Time RVers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

House Flies

Since starting full timimg in April, we have had to kill two or three flies a day! What could cause this? And how do I stop them?

Just starting out

So I am in the military and my wife and I are moving in two weeks. I have to go through a 6 month school where we are going, so we decided to get an RV instead of renting. I have been wanting to buy one for a while and try full-timing, so this is th...

Holy Cow, What a week

Well Jess and I have been focused on full-timing after I retire from the military. I'm within 6 years of retirement and just found out that the house we're renting is not going to be available to us after September. We've decided to full-time a lit...

CGXterra by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Residency when full timing: Florida vs Texas

My wife and I will begin our FT chapter in a couple months. Since we are currently residents of a state with income tax we're looking to be come residents of one that doesn't. We have it narrowed down to Texas, Florida and possibly Nevada. Can any...

Full Time TT Suggestions

I am looking at the possibility of living full time in an RV. I currently have a Sunset Creek and that would not do the job and so looking at what I would have to move up to in TT. I live in Central and northern B.C. Are any TT manufacturers providin...

ghstone by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you handle Internet Services?

I'm looking for ideas on how to best handle internet access. Do you rely on a campground to provide it, I have not had the best experience with both access and speed. How about you?Do you have a Verizon Jetpack or similar with another carrier? The da...

26_2_2go by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Full Timing Accounting Question

We are Full Timers as of Oct 2012. After 2 years prior, unable to sell our primary home or a small 3 unit apartment building in Wisconsin. We finally got a renter for our primary home. Hoping to try the real estate market again in the next year. We h...

Voltage Guage on 1991 Spartan Diesel Pusher.

I have a 1991 Spartan Starcraft Diesel Pusher. When driving, the Voltage Meter on the Dashboard is on the line between red and Green. Does that indicate a Problem with the Alternater, or does that mean the Battery is charged? when I hit the Switch fo...

Is a generator necessary?

We are likely to spend a couple of days without hookups from time to time. Do we need a generator? Will solar panels do just as well? How far do the batteries really take you. I know to skip a/c and we can live without TV & microwave for a couple...

RVcrazy by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting ready for the road

I will be retiring in October, thinking of again getting an RV. Had a Monaco Dynasty back in 2003 and did the fulltiming for about 3 years. I had lots of trouble with that rig and finally sold it at a 30% loss after three years.I basically want to tr...

Let the travel begin, v2013

Tomorrow we begin our tour 2013, Short trip to Garner State Park for a few days of Motorcycle riding with friends and the Texas state CMA rally. Then Monday we will be off to Lake Conroe for about 10 days of beach and shopping in the Woodlands. The 2...

invstr55 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Insurance Question

Hello,I have a insurance question I'm hoping someone can help me with.We travel full time and have full coverage on both of our vehicles, and a full timers policy on our 5th wheel. We do however pull a 12ft cargo trailer behind our second vehicle eve...