cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering Travel Nursing

ENG2242
Explorer
Explorer
I've paid my dues in pre-hospital(Paramedic)/ER/ Max Prison Medicine and Drug and Alcohol treatment as an RN.

I've committed to never working another night shift, and alternate avenues of medicine. I would love to travel, or be located close to the Gulf.

If anyone has experienced similar to the aforementioned please PM me or respond. I am also looking for a Travel RN agency that is reputable.
Thanks
David
David Hartmann
2018 Bighorn 3870FB
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD 5.9
Prodigy 2
Auto-Slide Hitch
Firestone Air-Bags
18 REPLIES 18

ENG2242
Explorer
Explorer
Moderator: What in the heck has happened to RV.NET? It was once a great resource, with answers either directly related to the question, or people stayed with-in their realm of knowledge or subject inquired. I understand if more information is required and asked for. However, these replies are non-related, answering a question with a question or just plain stupid. If one a question reply was not related, we used to PM the individual.

I still receive some rock solid advice from experienced people.

Darn it, either respond with a suggestion or input that your familiar with or shut the heck up!!
David Hartmann
2018 Bighorn 3870FB
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD 5.9
Prodigy 2
Auto-Slide Hitch
Firestone Air-Bags

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wouldn’t traveling nurses get the least desirable shifts? Nights? Weekends? etc.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

DianneOK
Explorer
Explorer
Moderator note:

Travel nursing fits right in with full timing....
Dianne (and Terry) (Fulltimed for 9 years)
Donnelly, ID
HAM WB6N (Terry)
2012 Ford F350, diesel, 4x4 SRW, crew cab, longbed
2009 Lance 971 Truck Camper, loaded

Life Member Good Sam
Geocache..."RVcachers"
RV net Blog

[COLOR=]Camping, nature's way to feed the mosquitoes

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Seems like a strange place to get information on travel nursing. I would have done a Google search.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)