cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

All buttoned up for winter. Anyone else?

Cybergrunt
Nomad
Nomad

Home is eastern Iowa and it looks like freezing temps are soon to be a regular affair for us very soon. RV is all put away for this season and I am already itching to get plans nailed down for 2024.

2021 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 24RLHL: 810-825# TW, ~7500# GVW
2020 F-250 XLT Super Duty SRW: 7.3 V8 gasser, 3.55, 10spd
3 REPLIES 3

dturm

Same here (Northwest Indiana), though hoping that health issues will allow us to head south for at least some time this winter.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Doug & Sandy
Kaylee
Winnie 6 1/2 year old golden
2008 Southwind 2009 Honda CRV

Western Kentucky here. I winterized ours a week before thanksgiving. Due to health issues unfortunately we are done till at least May.  We had plans to go to south Tennessee for thanksgiving, and Austin Tx for Christmas. Hopefully Iโ€™ll be all healed up by spring and we can get back out on the road. 

Since we live in the Twin Cities metro area, we have traveled to Iowa over 50 times the last 30 years. We have been to all your parks. Our favorite parks are on Clear Lake. We have biked around the lake many times. Great restaurants and places to visit. Iowa is very visitor friendly and does not charge out of state visitor more than locals. I would always recommend the state to others. We have stayed at almost all your parks. 

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29