cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wildsam's new Northern Michigan Guide

B12T24E46
Explorer
Explorer

I am a huge fan of Wildsam and they just released a new guide to Northern Michigan. Wildsam Northern Michigan GuideWildsam Northern Michigan Guide

My favorite sections of the guide are the road trips that they plan for you and the interviews of locals that give great insight into things that you may usually miss as a tourist. I can't wait for my next trip up.

Check Out Wildsam's Northern Michigan Guide 

My favorite place in Northern Michigan is cherry season - I would definitely suggest going to Cherry Republic in Traverse City. My shopping list includes:

• Cherry salsa
  • Cherry soda
  • Cherry hot sauce

Visit Cherry Republic's Website 

As I am planning my next trip anyone have suggestions for me?

4 REPLIES 4

MNtundraRet
Navigator
Navigator

Have you ever been to the Door County area of Wisconsin? They have many Cheery orchards there. 

I have a brother in Midland Michigan. We have been there dozens of times and have travelled over most of the state. 

Mark & Jan "Old age & treachery win over youth & enthusiasm"
2003 Fleetwood Jamboree 29

Freelander
Explorer II
Explorer II

Just don't forget, Michigan has a whole 'other state north of the bridge!  Much to see & do in the UP, so plan on a few days traveling around to see the sights.  You won't be sorry!

Freelander

Don, Toni & Taren

Wilderness 5'r, F-250 SD
Want'n to be Free'r

We've made our first camping res in the UP, and have always found that part of the country enticing.   We've traveled the UP on bikes years back, and now looking forward to heading up in the camper.  How's the "to-do" lists at the end of June?   Sites, Island, etc.  thanks

Where in the UP are you going to be? It doesn’t do much good to tell you about Tahquamenon falls and Oswald’s bear ranch when you’re going to be in Ironwood.