cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2004 class b+ trail-lite (r-vision) camper manual

ahfox
Explorer
Explorer
I have just purchased a Class B-Plus Trail-Lite motorhome by R-vision. I believe r-vision is out of buisness and being that I am a first time RVer of any kind I am desperately searching for a manual that would have originally accompanied this unit. Something that woul tell you the procedures for such as: fuse panel location and types, starting furnace, options available to use propane , shore power electric or battery, servicing the slide out, winterization etc. The unit I bought has individual manuals for refrig, microwave, generator, stovetop,but no manual to describe the general functions of the camper itself. The unit is on a 3500 Chevy chassis with a 6.0 l engine. I have a on the Chevy truck, but that's it. Can anyone give me some idea where I might find such a manual? Thanks so much
Keith
8 REPLIES 8

ahfox
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you guys so much for responding and your advise and help!! What a great forum and having the opportunity to converse with seasoned RV's is truly wonderful! At 68 , I was feeling a bit stupid buying an RV thinking that the camping thing had passed me by, but I am an active individual an an ardent waterfowl hunter so perhaps my "young brain" will see me through these awkward initial stages of purchasing and trying out this whole RV thing!
Thanks again for all the help!

Gene_in_NE
Explorer II
Explorer II
ahfox wrote:
I have just purchased a Class B-Plus Trail-Lite motorhome by R-vision. I believe r-vision is out of buisness and being that I am a first time RVer of any kind I am desperately searching for a manual that would have originally accompanied this unit. Something that woul tell you the procedures for such as: fuse panel location and types, starting furnace, options available to use propane , shore power electric or battery, servicing the slide out, winterization etc. The unit I bought has individual manuals for refrig, microwave, generator, stovetop,but no manual to describe the general functions of the camper itself. The unit is on a 3500 Chevy chassis with a 6.0 l engine. I have a on the Chevy truck, but that's it. Can anyone give me some idea where I might find such a manual? Thanks so much
Keith
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase.

I was in process of responding to your posting in the Class B forum when it was closed. As Teacher's Pet has pointed out there exists a 359 page topic that provides more information than the owners manual provided.

We bought ours new and I copied the manual to shared space on google docs here Trail-Lite Model 211-S.

I prepared a spreadsheet of members of this forum that owned a Trail-Lite at one time that numbered 117. Many still have theirs and will chime in if they are still active members.
2002 Trail-Lite Model 211-S w/5.7 Chevy (click View Profile)
Gene

May I please have access to this information on the manual? Thank you 

This thread is 7 years old. You might have better luck asking the question in a new post.

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

I am buying a 2004 R Version Trail-Lite and would love access to your Google Docs manual if possible.  This is my first RV as well and getting ready to go across county beginning of March!

Thanks for any assistance, Tracy

Hopefully you get a response but the OP hasn't posted in in over 7 years. Often in looking at how old posts are, sometimes it's better to just start a new thread about what you are looking for. 

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Teacher_s_Pet
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2004 R-Vision B+ Model 213, we bought it in 2012 for a 2013 Alaska trip. We have the same manuals you have for the basic equipment. We have a general R-Vision manual, which tells little and it's in the B+, which is now in climate controlled storage for the winter. Take a look at this topic It's been active since 2002 on RV.net, it could be of some help.
'06 Phaeton 40' QSH
'14 Ford Flex SEL AWD Toad
'04 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213
Scottiemom's Pet or husband to Dale
RV.net Rallies 13, Other Rallies 21, Escapades 7
Fulltimers since 2005, Where are we?
Our Travel Blog

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
Keith,

Unless you can come across a friend in an owners group, there is little chance.

To that end, you might do a google search and then again at IRV2 and RVillage.

There are a few general books around, but I can't promise any will answer your questions. You might go to a book store and plan to sit a while.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.