cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2014 Entegra Anthem

Alphamonk
Explorer
Explorer
I remember a couple of months back someone posted about a brand new Motorhome that had been hit by lightning. All of us recommended that he not buy it. Well guess what? That Rv is on Copart now with a bid of $76,500. It has 1.2 miles on it. Says it runs and drives. It is an Entegra Anthem. Beautiful Motorhome!

I'll see if I can post the link.

http://www.copart.com/us/Lot/22933724/Photos?SearchId=258878321

If the link doesn't work the lot # is Lot #22933724
9 REPLIES 9

Alphamonk
Explorer
Explorer
bullydogs1 wrote:
This is the motorhome we ordered..floor plan, color everything...long story short we ended up keeping our coach..But Entegra and RV ONE were very honest with us about it and it was salvaged by Entegra's ins company and it ended up here...This thing got hit ground zero by a microburst...I still have the build sheet on it with the serial #..it matches..while our dream coach has to wait a bit, the honesty and integrity of both companies named above is not forgotten and both RVOne of Orlando and Entegra score a perfect ten in my book...the title is salvage and once it gets into DMV..good luck insuring, inspecting, registering it...not to mention the engine electronics..god knows what else fried on it.

Actually I have owned three salvage motorhomes. Inspection, registering and insuring were all straight forward. Problem is, unless you can get a factory rep or dealer to sign off that the work was professionally done it will always have a salvage title. Thus worth less money. Also, banks will not loan money on a vehicle with a salvage title. But, I have enjoyed all three of my RVs just the same.

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
bullydogs1 wrote:
This is the motorhome we ordered..floor plan, color everything...long story short we ended up keeping our coach..But Entegra and RV ONE were very honest with us about it and it was salvaged by Entegra's ins company and it ended up here...This thing got hit ground zero by a microburst...I still have the build sheet on it with the serial #..it matches..while our dream coach has to wait a bit, the honesty and integrity of both companies named above is not forgotten and both RVOne of Orlando and Entegra score a perfect ten in my book...the title is salvage and once it gets into DMV..good luck insuring, inspecting, registering it...not to mention the engine electronics..god knows what else fried on it.

Wow Bullydogs1.... I did not know that you had this experience. Wish we could have had more time 'around the campfire', interesting story.

It sure is a beautiful coach. The layout and colors are very nice.

Be safe out there!
Mark
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

bullydogs1
Explorer
Explorer
Stuart and Stella Denning
2016 Entegra Aspire 42RBQ
The 3 Bulldogs (Daisy, Sylvie and Stashie)
2018 Equinox Diesel (TOAD)

cbr46
Explorer
Explorer
10forty2 wrote:
Nice looking rig! If somebody mechanically inclined that could do the work themselves, could get their hands on it... it would be a steal at that price!
Yes, but ohhhh the headaches in between.

If lightning blew out the tail lights . . . . . Imagine the gremlins that will surface for years to come. Might be worth it!

Still, very nice looking rig!

Best,
- bob

10forty2
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking rig! If somebody mechanically inclined that could do the work themselves, could get their hands on it... it would be a steal at that price!
1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor, 36' Gasser
Triton V10, Ford F53 Chassis
-----------------------------------------

Sprink-Fitter
Explorer
Explorer
Alphamonk wrote:
I remember a couple of months back someone posted about a brand new Motorhome that had been hit by lightning. All of us recommended that he not buy it. Well guess what? That Rv is on Copart now with a bid of $76,500. It has 1.2 miles on it. Says it runs and drives. It is an Integra Anthem. Beautiful Motorhome!

I'll see if I can post the link.

http://www.copart.com/us/Lot/22933724/Photos?SearchId=258878321

If the link doesn't work the lot # is Lot #22933724

I thought the other one had been professionally fixed? Is this another one maybe?
2006 Coachman Adrenaline 228FB

2012 Can Am Commander XT 1000

KSCRUDE
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for one of them, but probably pass on this one, lol

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
Pretty sure you mean Entegra Anthem...
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad

kaydeejay
Explorer
Explorer
Clicky. Repair estimate is $55,000.
Keith J.
Sold the fiver and looking for a DP, but not in any hurry right now.