cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Arriva van

arvie
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have any information on the Coach House Arriva van that they just came out with? They used to make class B vans.
5 REPLIES 5

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
They need to get it up on their website. It constantly infuriates me that these manufacturers bring out new units and wait months to get it up on their websites. Not everyone can attend an RV show!!
Mumkin
2021 Promaster 1500 188wb conversion
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

GailS
Explorer
Explorer
We saw the Coach House B at the Tampa show. It was not a floor plan we liked so we didn't spend much time in it. I do remember it had a rear bathroom and a very narrow hanging closet, also in the rear. We did not even ask the price or inquire about a brochure.

We have toured their factory and admire the excellent quality and workmanship in all their units. This new one just doesn't suit our needs.

I would suggest you contact CH in Nokomis next week. They are probably at the Ft. Myers RV show through the weekend.

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
They have been making a C on the Sprinter for some years now...
Mumkin
2021 Promaster 1500 188wb conversion
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

arvie
Explorer
Explorer
They mentioned it on their Facebook page and invited people to see it at the Tampa rv show.

AK49er
Explorer
Explorer
Are you seeing something besides the 241xl? I cant find any reference to the Arriva. I didn't even know that CH was making a MH on the Sprinter chassis until I read your post.