Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Something drawing on my battery

I have a 2010 Roadtrek Versatile 17. Something has been drawing power from my van battery. Twice I was able to charge the battery and it worked fine. This morning, after having the motor home sitting about a month, the battery was dead again. Trie...

nbking by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought my first RV, Serro Scotty Dodge Dakota

Hello everyone, I wanted to get a post going, as I'm a first time RV owner, and although I have basic knowledge on how the systems work, I'm smart enough to know that your years of experience are better than any degree!I purchased a 1994 Serro Scotty...

Anybody replaced A/C in a fully-ducted system?

I have a new Dometic Penguin heat pump on the way and I'm trying to figure out how to install it. My coach has the central air duct that goes all the way from front to back, passing directly below each A/C unit. There is a short metal duct from the d...

strange things happening

We have a 2007 winnie destination, rear engine gas. We are in Arizona in a campground with full hook ups. We have a surge protector, at the power pedastle. This unit has a heat pump. Everything was working fine until the other morning we turned on th...

tohare by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Improve Sightseer Handling?

Hello,I am a new owner of a 2013 Sightseer. I love the RV but I want to improve its road handling. My main problems have to do with steering and handling. On a long drive I have to constantly make minor corrections in steering and when a big rig p...

Dr_Jay by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Info

Hi AllLooking at a 2002 Georgetown by Forest River 30f for 23K. anythoughts on this coach also looking at a 1995 Winnebago Warrior 25 foot 454 Chevy 96,xxx miles ThanksAL

CARBONE by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

revisiting the slideout squeak. Anyone found a solution?

Searched and searched but haven’t seen where anyone had finally fixed a slide out squeak/noise in their coach. My ACE has a bothersome squeak directly behind the driver on the street slide. I have lubed it, powdered it, talked nicely to it, and reso...

Effy by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Marathon putting on 25+ new workers

This could be some good news in the Coburn, OR area. I'm not in the market but any production increase would point to a better economy. The article in todays Eugene Register also stated Marathon would likely hire more workers later. Rumors still a...

N7SJN by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No rear ceiling 12Vdc 2006 Nat'l Surfside???

Hi all. My 2006, 34' National Surfside DE34D. Plugged it in today to exercise some stuff. It has no REAR ceiling 12 volt lights ??? The lost lites are; the one at the kitchen sink(under cabinet sink lite works), in front of entrance door/Refer, in th...

Sellers Remorse

Just sold our 2011Roadtrek Agile. I am sitting here looking at pictures from the add we had in RVtrader. And am feeling sad. This was our sixth RV. Started with a new 1978 Class A Winnebago. Traveled with it on a six month trip through Mexico a...

Hpymils by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Electric Sofa Bed

My electronic sofa bed is not functioning. All other electronic functions appear to be working fine. I notice the fuze associated with the bed is a bit different than the others. It is a bigger solid black 20 amp fuze that indicates that it is "auto ...

CASERTA by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

SAD, SAD, News today

I was stuck in traffic for 5 hours Saturday trying to get to CW of Nashville forsome service on my MH.When I got back home last night learned what had happened, and why Interstate 65 was shut down. A Nashville police officer was killed by a motor hom...

RV.net down for 3rd day?

OKOKOK....I can access the GoodSam/Forums...and there it is....slightly different format, but it's all there.RV.net...which is in "my Favorites" or "bookmarks", gives me "404" and tells me the site is down, etc., etc..Major problems, or is RV.net bei...

AutoMatch

I recieved an email from Camping World that read "AutoMatch USA by Camping World". It looked like a used car dealer that also does service like oil change and tires. Anyone ever heard of them? Is Camping World expanding into the used car market? Just...