Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

genset

it is not my airconditioer bad it is the genset i think that is messing up , i do have a bad house battery i no that, but while running it yesterday when the 2nd air kicked on the genset stoped pulling the load an went to a idle. an it would try to p...

onan

i talked to cumins an they seem to think inverter in genset let go will have to replace

Diesel Fuel Grade

I am a new owner of a 2001 diesel pusher and have read articles about low sulphur diesel grades. As long as I am using highway fuel, do I have to worry about fuel grades?

Last 4 Day Trip Without R. V.

Our son got married in Chicago (great wedding). All the activities were at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place and the Lakeshore Dr area. This is not an RV friendly area, also not good for dually drivers. So we decided to leave the rv. Even with the best...

Elwoodj by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

What Ford chassis does my Holiday Rambler have?

This is a somewhat embarrassing question, and yes I did go through my earlier posts to see if it had been answered. My motorhome is a 1994 33' Holiday Rambler Vacationer with a 460 Ford V8 engine and a Ford chassis. I thought I had the Chassis type a...

Bounder Classic Discount off List

We're looking at a brand new 2012 Bounder Classic 34B. It's been on the dealers lot for a year and a half or two, but is stiil considered brand new. The MSRP on it is $119,000. How much off list should I reasonably expect to get? Would 25%-35% be ask...

Checking tire temps

Does anyone here use a laser thermometer to check tire temperatures? It seems to me that checking termperature rise right after pulling off the highway would be a good way to spot inflation issues without having to even bend over, much less get dirt...

Groover by Explorer II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Central PA to Littleton Mass

Will be traveling from central PA on I80 heading to Littleton Mass. Thinking of going I80 E then north on I81 then I84 then I90 then I495 Traveling in a 39 foot motorhome with tow vehicle. Any concerns I should be aware of?

vperk by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Dryer Leaking - Advice?

Hi All:Got back from a 1,600 mile four-day trip late Monday night. Yesterday morning, I noticed the coach suspension had lost its air. Starting the engine up, I started checking and could hear air coming out of the bottom of the air dryer back by t...

Hatman by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A or Super C - which is a better choice

We are looking at moving up from a 42 foot toy hauler to either a class A diesel or a Super C Diesel. The choice for diesel is to tow. We will need bunks (4 kids) and will yUse the rig for desert (riding) and summer travel longer distances. I do n...

drtkrw by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Toilet not holding water

The bowl won't hold water, I assume the seal needs to be changed. It's a Sealand Toilet. How do you change the seal? ThanksBrian

supercub by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes