Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Help: 2 axle seal failures on this trip, leaking again

The front left axle seal is leaking badly on our motorhome and I am losing hope in getting it fixed. Plus we are well over 1,000 miles from home in the middle of a 6 week trip. I don't know what to do at this point.When we got to our destination in F...

cgreer00 by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Jayco Super Bee

Well I'm a B owner again. Had one in the 70s but that is a different story for later and then switched to slide in campers, but the wife's knees are giving her trouble getting into the overhead bed. Been looking for a few months, went to the B15 Ral...

Generator keeps stopping

I dry camp a lot so I depend on my generator. I bought my current used moho (2014) last August. In September I dry camped for 11 days and my generator would run and then start surging then stop. It did not matter what I was running on it. The fir...

Electrical system has gotten hot

I have signs of heat in my wiring - bubbling on a wire or two and the grounding bar has broken away from the black plastic insulating (??) pad with clear signs that the pad has melted in places as well.Can I run electrical stuff tonight with out the ...

rgnprof by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacing my speedometer

I have a 98 Safari Serengeti...Cat engine. I want to replace the speedometer with a GPS speedometer. Looks almost the same but it gets its speed via gps rather than engine/tranny pulses. There is a 9 pin plug on the back of the old one that wont be u...

Tire covers for duallys

Where can I find tire covers for my B+ Phoenix Cruiser with dual rear wheels? We are forced to store our unit in a storage lot and I want to protect the tires as much as I can but can't find any decent covers for duallys. Do single wheel covers provi...

garmp by Explorer II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

can I remove the air conditoner

I have a 91 Tioga Montera. 22 ftThe air conditioner wasn't functioning, only a bit of cool air and I wanted to get a mobile air conditioner that fits in very well, but ;my interior is super small I removed the couch/ bed because it was so uncomfort...

Othonk by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

8.1L Reduced engine power on LCD display

I recently viewed a post on the RV.Net Motorhome Forum regarding an 8.1L "reduced engine power" on the LCD display. I have searched and looked back through 30 pages trying to find the post without any luck. I recently experienced the same problem a...

AC Clutch

My ac clutch is not engaging and I do not have power to the clutch. There is no direct relay/fuses that I can find, but I have check all and all are in working order. I believe the PCM controls the ac? I have tried to check/jump the low pressure swi...

yobie by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

An hour on Google but I give up !

Solid hour of research and every key word I can think of and I can find no information. Fleetwood American tradition 2007. Can someone tell me if this was an entry mid or high-level?Thank!

Leprechaun 260DS water pump

Our pump cycles a lot so was thinking of adding expansion tank. So far I’ve had no luck finding the pump. Any other leprechaun owners have the answer?

Blowing dust from campground road

Stayed at a campground this weekend that has gravel and dirt roads. As I pulled out of my campsite I glanced in the driver side mirror and saw another camper waving his arms. I glanced in the passenger side mirror and I was stirring up a huge dust ...

larry_cad by Explorer II
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

12V circuit only works on shore power or generator

I have two 12V circuits that intermittently do not work. When I run the generator or connect to shore power the circuits work fine.I am not sure what the electrical gods are telling me. Any advice is appreciated. It just rained and the problems resu...

heyobie by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes