cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class A with Driver for rent

Kingtutt
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know if there is any place that one can rent a Class A with driver to take a trip
13 REPLIES 13

Kingtutt
Explorer
Explorer
Thank You:
My friend is physically unable to drive a Coach so the information you have provided will help me to locate someone to take Him + Wife on a 10 day trip from VA to Rt 66 and return.

Again Thank you

Kingtutt
Explorer
Explorer
J-Rooster:
Thank you for the information yes it scares me also that you feel any licensed driver can drive a RV they may not need a special license to drive by state law. But !!!!!!!!!!!. I'm not looking for a driver to drive my Coach, I am looking to hire a Coach W/Driver don't need to check with Ins. Co.

timmac
Explorer
Explorer
Kingtutt wrote:
Does anyone know if there is any place that one can rent a Class A with driver to take a trip

Where would the driver sleep and would the driver be using your high priced bathroom you rented..

I think you might be better sticking with hotels..

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
This would scare me if the driver is licensed and don't know how to drive a RV! In Washington State anyone can drive an RV. I would also check with your insurance company about this before you hire anyone!

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Maybe be patient. The OP may not check every day.

OhhWell
Explorer
Explorer
Another post and run
1998 bounder 36s V10 F53

dverstra
Explorer
Explorer
Effy wrote:
How about a little more info. Where are you going, how many, purpose of your trip, starting point and ending destination...etc. Why do you need/want a driver? Why not rent and drive yourself?

I'm sure that there are a lot of people that are not comfortable driving a MH. It sure took a while for me to feel confident behind the wheel. I'm still wary though.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...Holy Cow....what a ride!"

2007 Holiday Rambler Navigator
2013 Honda CRV
Returned Peace Corps Volunteer - Sierra Leone

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
How about a little more info. Where are you going, how many, purpose of your trip, starting point and ending destination...etc. Why do you need/want a driver? Why not rent and drive yourself?
2013 ACE 29.2

fourmat
Explorer
Explorer
most of the ones I have seen are luxury rentals and are quite expensive
2009 Challenger

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen ads in Trailer Life Magazine.

I did a quick search using Motorhome Charters and several companies came up like this one http://www.privatemotorcoach.com/main.htm

lre01
Explorer
Explorer
Where would you like to go?

tatest
Explorer II
Explorer II
I don't know whether you want to call it a "Class A RV", but I know I can rent entertainer motorcoaches for about $1500-3000 a day, out of Kansas City, for day trips. It may be higher for other origination points, and definitely higher for longer than a day, since you pay for driver expenses or per diem.

You might double that, at least, for a coach out of NYC.

Nashville is a major locus of this business, you might Google Motorcoach Lease Nashville.
Tom Test
Itasca Spirit 29B

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Might check with the "Millers".....:W.....Dennis

Clicky
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute