cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Down sizeing

Lentz
Explorer
Explorer
Has any one out there down sized to the Leisure Travel Unity 24MB? If so how do you like it and did you go from larger mh to the Unity?
Wayne
5 REPLIES 5

John_S_
Explorer II
Explorer II
I looked at that very coach too. I decided to stay with my class A but if I do downsize I wiould definitely look at that one.
John
2015 Born Free Royal Splendor on a Ford 550
2018 Rubicon
Boo Boo a Mi Kie
42' 36' & 34 Foretravels sold
2007 Born free 24 sold
2001 Wrangler sold
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland sold
Susie Dolly, Lolly &Doodle (CKC) now in our hearts and thoughts

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Wayne, I can't give advice on downsizing but I looked up that unit and wow is it nice. The fact that it's the Sprinter chassis with the diesel motor and diesel generator I think is a major plus.

Good luck on your decision.

MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

Francesca_Knowl
Explorer
Explorer
Lentz wrote:
Has any one out there down sized to the Leisure Travel Unity 24MB? If so how do you like it and did you go from larger mh to the Unity?
Wayne

Love the B's!

If I were you, I'd ask this question in the B forum ( link )- more likely to find folks there that actually own one and may have come to the rig from a class A.
" Not every mind that wanders is lost. " With apologies to J.R.R. Tolkien

Emptypockets
Explorer
Explorer
Can't relate with you on the types of RV's your are talking about but in 2010 we downsized from 30-1/2 foot 5th wheel with two slides & a ton Dodge diesel dually to a 18 foot TT with one slide & a 1/2 ton Chevy pickup. We are very happy with the decision - of course we will soon be 80 so that may have something to do with knowing we made the right decision & still didn't have to give up traveling.
The Palmers

bluwtr49
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think if I were to downsize it would be to a Vegas or MB sprinter based unit.
Dick

2002 43' DP Beaver Marquis Emerald Cat C-12 505 HP, 1600 Tq
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland ---toad