cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fleetwood Flair 31A

nadia
Explorer
Explorer
My parents are looking to purchase a 2004 Fleetwood Flair 31A, does anyone have any experience with this RV? Any pros or cons or general feedback would be very much appreciated
thank you!
6 REPLIES 6

nadia
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all for taking the time to reply and your feedback, it is very helpful

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
The OP said it is a 2004. It is either a Workhorse or Ford. It is also either a V10 or 8.1L. Ford was a rougher ride at that time. Workhorse was definitely the better chassis than for ride and service. It could have an Allison trans. if it is a WH chassis. That would be a huge plus. I almost bought a Flair when they first came out. Watch for any delamination in sidewalls and any roof leaks. That is any chassis from that period.
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford

racer99
Explorer
Explorer
2000 Fleetwood Flair/v-10 engine/F-53 chassis/30'
We traded our 1991 Bounder for our current 2000 fleetwood Flair,Love it and have had good luck with Fleetwood products-My recomendations would be Ford Chassis compared to P-30-- -V-10 over 460 motor---check tire dates expensive part of MH is tires---Ford chassis do cheap fix and add rear track bar---Shower across the hall from potty room was important to us & no slides was important---Rich
Pics at pauperspride.blogspot.com

cwit
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought a 2004 Fleetwood Flair 33r in April. Great class A.

Chopperbob
Explorer
Explorer
It comes down to a detailed inspection and how well
it is maintained. Im on my second Fleetwood. Not
The Best or worst. You get what you Pay for.
Insist on seeing the rรฉcords.
Bob

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
What chassis? Workhorse has problems with brakes. Recall is in effect. If rig is on recall list it should be done immediately.
Some years of Ford has problems with the spark plugs seizing on removal and breaking off. First plug change should be done by dealer which I do not care for.
Have them check to see if there is maintenance records available.
I have had good luck with my Fleetwood product.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker