cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Thankful for

stan909
Explorer
Explorer
The blessings that have been given to me from the time my parents infected me with the wanderlust that traveling in their little motorhome brought. For the blessing of a wife and partner who quickly found a love for rv travel and the grand adventures it brought. I hope my kids can and will be able to do this for their families in the future. To see all this great country and continent has to offer. I am thankful for the new to us Class B that will keep my wife and myself travelling as the kids fly the nest,knowing that all the places we had to skip over in our earlier travels due to size restrictions will be there for new adventures. Hope all have a blessed Thanksgiving day and every day. Belated Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends and to those around the world enjoy the nomadic life.
1 REPLY 1

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
stan909 wrote:
The blessings that have been given to me from the time my parents infected me with the wanderlust that traveling in their little motorhome brought. For the blessing of a wife and partner who quickly found a love for rv travel and the grand adventures it brought. I hope my kids can and will be able to do this for their families in the future. To see all this great country and continent has to offer. I am thankful for the new to us Class B that will keep my wife and myself travelling as the kids fly the nest,knowing that all the places we had to skip over in our earlier travels due to size restrictions will be there for new adventures. Hope all have a blessed Thanksgiving day and every day. Belated Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends and to those around the world enjoy the nomadic life.

Thank you from Canada and a Happy Thanksgiving. Your posts are always helpful and show a lot of concern for others which makes this a very enjoyable RV.net. Blessings and the best for a mild winter with no snow--well, as little as possible.
AL