cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jayco Super Bee

JimBollman
Explorer
Explorer
Well I'm a B owner again. Had one in the 70s but that is a different story for later and then switched to slide in campers, but the wife's knees are giving her trouble getting into the overhead bed.

Been looking for a few months, went to the B15 Rally and asked lots of questions and looked at a lot of Bs. After lots of looking I found a 1999 Jayco with 67.000 miles. It is minimalist as far as Bs go but we wanted the open spaces. Was a bit higher priced than I thought a 1999 should be but since it was only 90 minutes away we went to look on Wednesday and was amazed how nice it was inside, outside and underneath. So we bought it. Picked it up today got the title changed, plates and insurance all done. Put about 100 miles on it doing all this and it runs good. Lots to figure out on it. Here are a few pictures. There is a microwave above the sink and a toilet in the back. TV/DVD in the front overhead. I posted the logos but not sure a previous owner didn't add them.

So what did I buy?
Anyone else have one similar to this?
Is it really a Super Bee model or was some previous owner being cute?

Jim...
5 REPLIES 5

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice looking Class B, looks like someone took good care of it. Hope to see you at B16.
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

JimBollman
Explorer
Explorer
It has the 5.4L Triton engine with a 4 speed OD automatic transmission.

Jim...

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™m not sure if the โ€œSuper Beeโ€ name is Jayco original or not. Iโ€™ve never heard of it before, and Jayco tended toward bird names on their other products. But, thatโ€™s NOT the Dodge Super Bee logo either.

Very nice looking unit, though. What engine and tranny?

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice!

I don't have any info for you, but I really like the layout. You've even got what look like the original Jayco pillows.

Good for you - enjoy it!

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
I would say its a add on