cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

mobil RV service in San Fernando Valley

Normph
Explorer
Explorer
I need engine service on my Kountry Star diesel (oil/filters/lube). Can anyone recommend a mobil service technician. I live in the west San Fernando Velley. Thanx.
Norm F

Norm F

5 REPLIES 5

FEDowner
Explorer
Explorer
RV Mike is not doing mobile service any longer. He's at a shop in Westlake Village. I used him a lot. He was very good and fair with his prices.
I miss him ๐Ÿ˜ž
'06 Damon Challenger, Nostalgia Dragster & 28ft trailer,
Calpurnia (born 12-20-06)daughter of Traiano & Jasmine,
At the Rainbow Bridge Sonia 8-30-06 our 1st Neopolitan Mastiff

Dune_Hauler
Explorer
Explorer
You can try Mike he has done good service for me for years.

Contact Information
R V Mikes Service
1874 Pamela Ct
Simi Valley, CA 93065

Phone: 805-276-1719
The Dune Box

MrWizard
i have a Moble diesel mechanic, who did my cummins water pump and a few other things for me, he mainly does trucks, heavy equipment, but does work on RV's
never have called him for an oil change

PM if you want his name and number
its his cell.. i wont post 'THAT' here
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

kalynzoo
Explorer
Explorer
Not mobile, but I am using On Time Auto in Saugus, on Railroad across from the Saugus Cafรฉ. 661-255-2896. They are Cummings Certified and the RV access is easy. I had my first annual service there, my appointment was 8am, they took me right in and called that I was finished around noon. If you really want mobile, I used to use Jim Frankle who operated Mobile RV Repair. 818-445-6738 He was in Woodland Hills. He did both body and engine repair on my Adventurer, which was a Workhorse gas.
Good luck.

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Norm,

If you need more than just engine service, I would strongly recommend Redlands RV/Truck service. I've had nothing but excellent service from them over the years with my Dynasty (now sold). They can adjust slides, engine service, etc.

I had them install the towing equipment on the new Honda, etc. All the work that they have done for me has been 100%. Do not go to Colton Truck in Colton....it's hit and miss....did not have good luck with them.

I know Redlands is about an 80 mile drive for you, but you will really like the professional people at Redlands RV service. They might even offer a mobile service as they did come to me in Palm Springs to change an air fitting.

http://redlandstruckservice.com/

MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins