Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PSICHART

CARBONE
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All
Would like to know rec amended PSI, on the door the tire PSI is 35, the sticker in the van has been removed,1994 3500 Dodge Road trek 190, we are in our 80s drive 55-60 max, like a soft ride, any ideas
Thanks
AL & DOT
5 REPLIES 5

Handbasket
Explorer
Explorer
Carbone, you's get more accurate answers if you'd post the tire size & load range. AZ Kid's answer is good _if_ yiou have load range E's. To use any tire maker's load-pressure chart, you need at least actual axle weights. Corner weights are even better.

Jim, "Windows message: Your drive C: is about to explode. Get out of the building, now! (This is not our fault, honest.)"
'06 Tiger CX 'C Minus' on a Silverado 2500HD 4x4, 8.1 & Allison (aka 'Loafer's Glory')

OKPETE
Explorer
Explorer
Arizona Kid wrote:
55 to 60 front
80 rear.

Nice wrangler. I have flame red which is nicer than yours ! Just messing around. We have a winter home in Sierra Vista. What are your favorite trails ? Do you air down your tires on the trails ? Thanks for your time.
Pete

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
There should be inflation pressures stamped on the tire. It would be good for us to know the following;
Tire manufacturer
Size of tire
Tire manufacturers PSI from tire.
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Arizona_Kid
Explorer
Explorer
55 to 60 front
80 rear.

TinyoneRV
Explorer
Explorer
What tires and what size 35 seems too low since my 04C190P recommends 60 front and 80 rear. You can probably find a weight vs inflation chart on the tire company web site or give Roadtrek a call with the van VIN number.