Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Smallest Class C that can tow a Jeep

speediq99
Explorer II
Explorer II
Hello,

We are Looking for a small class C or Class B+(under 25ft) that can tow a Jeep Wrangler Sahara.

Any recommendations?

MC
18 REPLIES 18

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
All of them?
Shorter and smaller will tow better too. Lighter and less overhang.
Isnโ€™t a class c made in the last few years that doesnโ€™t have a big v8 if you get a Ford or Chevy.
A lot of the Sprinter Cs are more anemic but will still flat tow a little Jeep.
Unless youโ€™re talking about old RVs.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

way2roll
Navigator
Navigator
Towing behind a MH is always going to come down to the math. What's MH weigh loaded for travel, what's the GCWR, subtract the 2 and compare to what the Toad weighs. That said I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the smaller C's on the Mercedes Chassis can tow our CRV with no issues. that's where we ended up.

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
As an example, my E450 Sunseeker 2350 โ€˜s non-slide tow rating is 7500#. Its a Forest River product. If the bed size is important to you, it has a full 60x80 corner bed with a pillowtop Serta mattress .

Some 24/25โ€™ Cโ€™s have smaller corner beds. In that case you would need to look at a bedroom slide model with a folding mattress full size queen bed.
Orโ€ฆ possibly the cabover bed could be an option although probably less comfortable and a more difficult climb.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Probably all the class c's can tow a Jeep. But check the name plate on the driver's door for what the weights are suggested to be safe.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.