cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Did You Do To Your Class B Today ?

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I see the other types of RV's having this type of thread. I did a search and could not find one here. 🙂

Yesterday, I drove mine to work to "excercise" it. I have driven it to work twice in the two weeks I have owned it.

In the two years I owned my Class C, I drove it to work ZERO times. :E
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
1,574 REPLIES 1,574

dreed
Explorer
Explorer
I am getting it all loaded and preflited for a trip to Chino,the slabs,Tucson and Q.
Dave 93 P/W

retraite
Explorer
Explorer
KHJPHOTO wrote:

Dug it out.

Wow! That's a lot of snow for San Luis Obispo.

Spring will come. Patience.

Cheers.

KHJPHOTO
Explorer
Explorer

Dug it out.

applegater
Explorer
Explorer
Went out to the shop, checked the tires and the coach battery, looked it all over and wondered why aren't we on the road? Then I remembered gotta watch the grandkids play basketball, so shut the door and muttered "maybe next month"!

Davydd
Explorer
Explorer
The leaf blower didn't work except for the latest 4" snowfall last night. The underlying layer of snow was soaked with a freezing rain so I put a couple of electric heaters in the B hoping the heat loss through the roof will just melt it off.

The good news. Everything started right up since before Christmas. We were away in Washington DC for the holidays so wasn't at home to maintain snow removal. Ah! the life of living in a cold climate.
Davydd
2021 Advanced RV 144 WB 2500 Class B
2015 Advanced RV Ocean One Class B

roadrunner16
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing today but as soon as it warms up tommorow I'll wash it and start to wax it. I cant do a good job on it all in one day so it will be a job for two days. I got it dirty over the holidays with trip to Mississippi and now have to get it ready for a trip the end of this month and our Febuary trips all short but fun.

Davydd
Explorer
Explorer
Today is just start up the engine to see if it starts day and also run the generator. While I am at it I have to hand shovel the latest snowfall away from the B before the plows come to plow out our driveway. While I am at it I think I will take the leaf blower and blow the snow off the roof.
Davydd
2021 Advanced RV 144 WB 2500 Class B
2015 Advanced RV Ocean One Class B

The_Boondocker
Explorer
Explorer
Just got my bottom half of the couch/bed back from the shop I had new foam put in it. much much better now to sleep on.
  • 1990 Ford E250 Coachmen camper 7.3 IDI diesel
  • 4X4
  • Intel-Power ULTRA III Convertor/Charger
  • 2025 TriMetric Battery Monitor
  • LED Interior Lights
  • 9500 Lb Superwinch and bumper
  • Honda 2000i
  • GPL-31T AGM Lifeline battery
  • Hypermax turbo and 3 1/2 exhaust
  • Isspro EV2

goreds2
    Explorer
    Explorer
    I had some soda's in the fridge the last few weeks that I remembered to finally take out of the B today. I was shocked they were not even ice cold. The fridge must be well insulated ?
    See Picture In My Profile
    I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
    Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
    We've got the best of both worlds

Wildcants
    Explorer
    Explorer
    Wrote a check for $2,751.18 and Chevy place in Verailles, KY gave me my B. To pick it up I drove my CRV Honda and hitched it to the B and drove both home. Slick...

check out my blog

Rowboat
    Explorer
    Explorer
    Just read my previous posts,, boy I don't spell so good. I will try to get more gooder at it. Bob

Rowboat
    Explorer
    Explorer
    We have lots of hornets but I have not heard them called mud daubers or seen them build nests in places like that. Thanks for explanning. Bob

The heat exchanger in my furnace was clogged with mud nests. Hornets/mud daubers often crawl into the exhaust port of an RV furnace and build mud nests in there. I dug 4 nests out, each the size of a golfball. Furnace works great now!!!

yukoncornel
    Explorer
    Explorer
    Rowboat wrote:
    Excuse my ignorants, But what is that in the picture of the furnace? Bob RT 03C/190P

And for what I did today, I cleaned these little ****ers out of my furnace. Hoping to get some heat tonight!

Rowboat,
    The heat exchanger in my furnace was clogged with mud nests. Hornets/mud daubers often crawl into the exhaust port of an RV furnace and build mud nests in there. I dug 4 nests out, each the size of a golfball. Furnace works great now!!!
    The Babe Catcher, scoopin 'em in since 2010
    1995 Coachmen, Ford E250

What_Next
    Explorer
    Explorer
    ROWBOAT I believe those are what we call muddabers and that is their nest which plugs things up.
    2008 Southwind 32v

csw5925
    Explorer
    Explorer
    Dumped all the tanks and winterized all in time for a 27 degree low this morning.