cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Did You Do To Your Class B Today ?

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I see the other types of RV's having this type of thread. I did a search and could not find one here. 🙂

Yesterday, I drove mine to work to "excercise" it. I have driven it to work twice in the two weeks I have owned it.

In the two years I owned my Class C, I drove it to work ZERO times. :E
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
1,574 REPLIES 1,574

BudJ
Explorer
Explorer
locoqueso wrote:
Bought two Optima D34 batteries for $352.20 shipped from AdvanceAutoParts.com using promo code BATX

I don't understand, but I'm mostly ignorant - please assist.

Since you purchased 2, it appears that you purchased them as coach batteries, not for the vehicle.

If so, it appears that the appropriate batteries would be the 'Blue Top' Optima, not the 'Yellow Top'. Please explain.

Thanks.

Bud

locoqueso
Explorer
Explorer
delete
1978 Westfalia Campmobile (P-21) - VW T2 2.0L F.I.- 148,000m
1993 Intervec Falcon (190SLF) - Dodge B350 Maxi 5.9L F.I. - 50,000m

dirtyharryo
Explorer
Explorer
Off to Circleville for the Flea market this morning.

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
locoqueso wrote:
Bought two Optima D34 batteries for $352.20 shipped from AdvanceAutoParts.com using promo code BATX

I may big time consider getting that battery. It looks like a 3 year free replacement warranty? Thanks for the promo code.

locoqueso
Explorer
Explorer
1978 Westfalia Campmobile (P-21) - VW T2 2.0L F.I.- 148,000m
1993 Intervec Falcon (190SLF) - Dodge B350 Maxi 5.9L F.I. - 50,000m

cloftus
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned out the van post a 10 day journey down to Florida. Even took a little nap with great breezes blowing in the back doors. In two weeks I'll meet up with my Sisters on the Fly camping group in Alabama so no sense waiting to get ready. I'm good to go!

yizit
Explorer
Explorer
Took our "Roada" in for an oil change and was informed that the power steering seal is leaking....$395 repair 😞
Jim & Darlene
Pickles our Teddy Bear
2013 Roadtrek RS Adventurous (aka..Roada)
Wisconsin Dells...Water park capital of the world

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
applegater wrote:
Kinda bittersweet day, removed all our things, put everything back the way it was when we took delivery in April 2005. Driving it down to Nevada this weekend(if it isn't snowing on the passes) to pickup our new LTV Serenity. No longer a "B" person!

applegater
Explorer
Explorer
Kinda bittersweet day, removed all our things, put everything back the way it was when we took delivery in April 2005. Driving it down to Nevada this weekend(if it isn't snowing on the passes) to pickup our new LTV Serenity. No longer a "B" person!

Davydd
Explorer
Explorer
I used my Sprinter over the weekend to go to Home Depot and pick up some oak crown moulding. I bought 11 foot long pieces but could have easily carried their longest 15 foot lengths. They slid right in from the back on the floor under the sofa. I figure that's how I will be able to haul a lot of lumber in the future.
Davydd
2021 Advanced RV 144 WB 2500 Class B
2015 Advanced RV Ocean One Class B

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
As I have 3 or 4 times stated on this thread, I took my son to a basketbsll function which was a 50 mile round trip. A good way to keep the van engine exercised during the camping "offseason".

cloftus
Explorer
Explorer
Started packing stuff in the campervan. Going to my first Tin Can Tourist Rally in Brooksville, FL. It starts Thursday, but I'm leaving Tuesday for a slow ride down south.

Cabin is clean as can be and organized for now. 2 of my 4 doggies will be along on the journey. Will finish loading up tomorrow, fill with gas (ouch) and check tires. Looking forward to getting away!

OldRadios
Explorer
Explorer
Was able to grab a perfect front bumper, new spare tire, and a few other cosmetic parts for my vintage B (1985 Econoline 250) from a 1989 Ford conversion van that a friend of mine had that was on the way to the scrap heap.

Also got a RV camping permit for the four day Grassroots Music Festival in Upstate NY in the middle of July. Looking forward to loosing myself in the 60s for a few days. Great music, food, and fun with no driving.
2006 Fleetwood 26Q
2010 Harley Softail Toad
2015 Ford Focus Toad
Upstate (the other) New York

miken807
Explorer
Explorer
Just got ours back from service center today, I had to replace the plenum gasket on it and while they were in there, I had the thermostat, plugs, plug wires, rotor and rotor cap changed and they also found that the temp gauge was bad and needed to be replaced. Also got all the fluids changed while they had it.

MAU_MAU
Explorer
Explorer
While I could be in my beautiful home relaxing with my family, I decided to head out to my 'B' and have a Schlitz. That's right, a Schlitz!
Roadtrek 170 Popular