cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Did You Do To Your Class B Today ?

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I see the other types of RV's having this type of thread. I did a search and could not find one here. 🙂

Yesterday, I drove mine to work to "excercise" it. I have driven it to work twice in the two weeks I have owned it.

In the two years I owned my Class C, I drove it to work ZERO times. :E
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
1,574 REPLIES 1,574

thriftydutch
Explorer
Explorer
Had to take all the insulation out of the doors before having it rustproofed this past week.

1990 L.E.R. Dodge B 250 Class B 17'

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Last weekend, I trickle charged the motor battery and yesterday ran errands. Driving it to work tomorrow.

DenDanger
Explorer
Explorer
I can't say I'VE done anything as these days my health requires me to pay someone else but the old beastie is currently in the shop getting the winter tires put on, best of the old ones going on as a spare and spare rim getting cleaned up and repainted. I am also adding a small camera under the passenger mirror for backing up because I can't see the parking lot lines (or the edge of my driveway) when the mirror is set for proper road usage. I have a spot mirror but don't trust convex mirrors as far as distance between me and any vehicle next to me in tight quarters. It's also getting oiled underneath, an oil change and a bog problem looked at that happens when it's cold.

Sewage is drained, water is drained and all ready for winter as it's my winter daily driver since I will be storing the car since some surface rust showed up after winter last year and I don't want to see it get worse.
Den.
"Life's a Gas."-The Ramones.
Den's law: "Murphy was underestimating the stuation."

gregirish1954
Explorer
Explorer
Spruced up The Van's headlight lenses.

Not sure just what I did to get them in such bad shape after only 5 years, but I finally shamed myself into doing something about it today.

A bit of a how-to, or at least how-I-did-it, here

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
This weekend, I SHOULD have placed a NOT For Sale sign on the Class B. A few people asked about it as I was having a garage sale.

Tanya6520
Explorer
Explorer
Today I will wash her, clean the frig and make the beds. That should do me in.

Eastwacamper
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2006 Phoenix Cruiser. Guess it's a B+.

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
What make/model Class B to you own?

Eastwacamper
Explorer
Explorer
Not wishing the season to end but will be winterizing and cleaning everything and closing shop till spring. Not sure if keeping the elec plugged in is a good thing. That's what I've done before. Also I don't know how to turn the furnace off. The propane is low so I'm guessing it's running at night.

Bought windshield cover and tire covers and those I'll put in place. Then to read my Motorhome magazines and get out the atlas for ideas for next year. Been a good year.

Heapie
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Folks.

Took my Roadtrek 190V for a run. Took off the plug for the lowest tank and drove about 30 miles on main highway. Went to a local sewer department and dumped both tanks for free. (I believe in free camping when I can. Walmarts by the rules. Even pick up trash.)

Hope to get into Northern New England next week.

Heapie

Tanya6520
Explorer
Explorer
Ran the generator. Checked for roaches and stink bugs. After treating the home, I found 12 more stink bugs either dead or groggy. We brought them back from Ohio to Florida last month. What a curse.

eric1514
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice shots, Reflex.
2006 Dynamax Isata IE 250
420 Ah batteries
400w Solar

Reflex439
Explorer
Explorer
I took mine out early this morning for a photography trip. It served well as a base camp for making coffee, bathroom, place to warm up, etc. Its been so useful on a daily basis, so much more than my previous Class C or A RVs were. They would sit for weeks waiting for a trip. The Roadtrek gets used at least 2 or more times a week, as well as on longer trips.

Here are a few images;

Roy_Lynne
Explorer
Explorer
Today we were to take our maiden voyage but unfortunately Mother Nature decided to show her temper on the West Coast and they are calling for hurricane size gusts, high seas and lots of rain, so while we are packed and ready, we are going to wait til morning. Better safe than sorry. I actually have a couple empty cupboards

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Drove it to work again yesterday and today. Had lunch in it yesterday and watched the Price is Right.

Couple of co-workers passed by and I give them the grand tour. They think it is in great shape for a 1989.

EDIT: Adding picture