cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Washed ours in the rain too. Ran the Gen, Filled the water tank. Loading and plan to leave tomorrow morning. Not sure were. Our plans are only to get to the freeway and then decide north or south. Who cares where, just so we are on the road. Its our 4th trip this year.
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Washing it right now as I'm typing this !
Its flat out pouring rain outside ๐Ÿ˜‰

And we need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha had to say something 400th post ๐Ÿ™‚

DrewE
Explorer II
Explorer II
The post office delivered my new generator starter motor today, so I spent ten minutes this evening installing it and a couple hours hoisting the generator back up into its cradle and reconnecting everything to it. I couldn't test to see that it runs and generates (intentionally low fuel so I didn't siphon the tank onto my driveway in dropping it), but it turns over a whole lot more energetically with the new starter than it ever did with the old one (well, since I got it at least).

I'm glad to have that "little" job finished. (It is a little job if you ignore the accessibility difficulties!)

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Finished packing and went on our first trip of the season, a campout with our local chapter of the Good Sam Club. Should be a good time.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
DeserCaptain, waiting for the phots.
Life is a trip, ENJOY the ride.
Safe Travels.
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Clean the insides a bit, and got ready to move on to a different urbandocking location. It has been quite cold with temperatures at night going as low as -2 c (28 f).
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Desert_Captain
Explorer III
Explorer III
Took it out for a 175 mile jaunt to Organ Pipe National Monument. Temps in the mid 80's, coolest May in recent memory. They have 208 sites...
There are three rigs here including ours. We have a great site though it was tough to choose. Large steel ramada with nice level concrete pad, $6 a night with our Geezer pass. No hook ups but hot showers and flush toilets and a dump station. Pic's to follow.

:B

Navy_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
Unloaded it after a 4 day trip to a local state park. Washed it and started reviewing all the gear onboard as start of preparing for our month long trip to Mt. Rushmore and surrounding are next month,
Bill (CDR, USN (Ret))& Kathleen (retired homemaker)
Mingo & Maverick (Aussie Shepherds)
2016 Winnebago Vista
Competition BBQ Team Leader

rbutton
Explorer
Explorer
Took out the old shower doors - those three part sliding doors with a VERY narrow "gap" to get into the shower with a new extend-A-Shower rod! A LOT more room in the shower now! It just took some careful measuring to cut the center tube so it will fit in a 31 1/2" wide shower stall. For the record I cut the middle tube with a plumbers tubing cutter to a length of 13 11/16" long to fit the 31 1/2" opening.
Ran some white outdoor Velcro up one side to hold one side of the shower curtain and a couple of smaller Velcro patches on the other side.

The extend-a-rod we used

IF you get one use the directions on Camping World web site to describe how to cut the tube! Those directions are WAY better then what comes with the rod!

PDF for how to fit the rod

rehoppe
Explorer
Explorer
4K-Ranch wrote:
bob and donna wrote:
pconroy328 wrote:
EMD360 wrote:
Snow last night! Had to turn on a heater to avoid freezing pipes. Tonight too. It is hard to get used to May snows.

Tonight's supposed to hit 25*. I've got the heater on in the RV while it's parked outside.

Darn.
I'm ready for the 70 degree temps we're supposed to be having!

we had Ice all over the Springs yesterday > I had to check the rv cause I had flushed the lines the weekend before. so far Ok.

That darn global warming again!

LOL We'll see what you have to say about it in a couple of months.

NYC was talking about hitting 90*F already...... and that's not a Dry heat either. Of course if you believe 'W', the jury's still out on it,,,, but the ice is all melting. LMAO You could have beach front property soon? And Venice will be another 'lost' city. :?
Hoppe
2011 Dodge 1500 C'boy Caddy
2000 Jayco C 28' Ford chassis w V-10 E450
Doghouse 36' or so Trophy Classic TT

Sourdough_Biscu
Explorer
Explorer
Sat in it in the driveway and had pizza. Going out this weekend. Need to get toilet replaced. Need to have problem with fridge diagnosed.

4K-Ranch
Explorer
Explorer
bob and donna wrote:
pconroy328 wrote:
EMD360 wrote:
Snow last night! Had to turn on a heater to avoid freezing pipes. Tonight too. It is hard to get used to May snows.

Tonight's supposed to hit 25*. I've got the heater on in the RV while it's parked outside.

Darn.

we had Ice all over the Springs yesterday > I had to check the rv cause I had flushed the lines the weekend before. so far Ok.

That darn global warming again!
Kim & Kay

1986 Class C Fleetwood Tioga Arrow
E350 Chassis, 460 Ford engine

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled it out from along side the house , pulled the front Sway Bar off to make sure what size the the Bushings were to get new poly ones. Coarse nobody had the 1 3/8 only had 1 1/4 , so put a fresh coat of paint on it and will hopefully have the new poly bushings tomorrow or Wed at the latest, then the front can go back on.

bob_and_donna
Explorer
Explorer
pconroy328 wrote:
EMD360 wrote:

Darn.

2012 MVP Thaho 19 RBS

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Moved to a different urban docking location.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.