cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

H E B offer free shipping

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have long been a fan of H E B Grocery chain in Texas.

Whenever we pass thru we load up on Borracho beans and Hatch products; peppers and Enchilada sauces.

So I was pleased to hear they opened a internet store and right now if you join you get $25 free shipping on your first order.

I got my box Thursday and can't wait for a green chili cheeseburger.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.
5 REPLIES 5

PA12DRVR
Explorer
Explorer
The scope of grocery offerings from HEB (whether "regional" foods, fresh fruits/veggies, or otherwise) is one of the very few things I miss about Ewe-stun compared to Los Anchorage.
CRL
My RV is a 1946 PA-12
Back in the GWN

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
What's good is that they sell at store prices. The Borracho beans are 99 cents a can.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
"Borracho beans and Hatch products; peppers and Enchilada sauces."

Now you are talking!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
Read about this supermarket @ epicurious last year :); added it to markets to visit when I get out on the road:

http://www.epicurious.com/expert-advice/the-best-grocery-store-in-america-is-heb-article

And here is a link to a list of the 30 odd best supermarket chains in the USA based on one website's criteria. HEB made it as well as regional to me favs Food Bazaar, Stop and Shop, and Stew Leonard's:

http://www.thedailymeal.com/cook/americas-best-supermarkets-slideshow/slide-31
It's slightly outdated because I know A and P went bankrupt last year or maybe the year before and thus names like Food Emporium, Pathmark's and even the venerable A+P have bit the dust:(.

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Google says this about H E B grocery store...

"H-E-B stands for the name Howard E. Butts. The first H-E-B opened in Kerrville in 1905 by Florence Butt. 15 years later her youngest son Howard took over the operations of their grocery store business."
Google search...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS