cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Halloween menus and fun foods??

MillicentLake
Explorer
Explorer
With Halloween on a Friday this year it promises to be an extra-festive and spooky weekend.

Any plans / ideas for fun Halloween foods, or for the following day (Dia de los Muertos) ??

I like to put little red bell pepper "ears" on pigs in blankets so they are "Devils in Blanket" but it is a lot of work. People seem to love it, thought.

What do you plan to "scare up" for Oct 31st?
6 REPLIES 6

ventrman
Explorer
Explorer
I still have my Mask on from last Year, so I do not need a Costume. We will have some Candy for the litte Spooks.
God Bless!

raindove
Explorer
Explorer
x 2 on check Pinterest.

I don't do anything special for Halloween.

Last year, my GS and I made those melted snowman cookies at Christmas. Ours didn't look nearly as nice as the ones in the photos, but we had a blast making them. And that's what really counts -- the memories that will live on long after we are gone.
Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

Wanda

1998 Fleetwood Bounder

NYCgrrl
Explorer
Explorer
We'll be making "eyeball" cookies for the annual lobby party this year.
Rather be at the Halloween parade in Greenwich Village but my DGD has given me my marching orders and she'd prefer to stay at the building party this year.

Found the recipe here:

Monster Eyeballs

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Around here Halloween is all but forgotten. "Fall Festival" is the "in" thing. They even have "trunk or treat". Regular street trick or treating is not allowed like we did as kids.
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."

West_Beachhouse
Explorer
Explorer
As long as I can remember (one of five kids) to dress for trick or treating...it has always been soup and grilled cheese sandwiches...Don the costume and out with the pillow cases to collect the treats...

amandasgramma
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not doing anything...never have done much of anything since kids were little. But yesterday, I was on www.Pinterest.com. Go there and type in Halloween in the search engine. HOLY COW! It almost made me WANT to do something special. :B
My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds

Dee and Bob
plus 2 spoiled cats
On the road FULL-TIME.......see ya there, my friend