cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats your favorite adult beverage??

mowin
Explorer
Explorer
What's your favorite beverage while relaxing anound the campfire..or not(for those that dont do campfires)????

Never liked the taste of beer, so, looong looong ago, in my younger days, it was rum and coke. Now its flavored vodkas mixed with some juice. #1 is Abslout Ruby red grapefruit flavored vodka with orange juice...

May 3rd, I'll be sittin by the fire sippin away....:)
118 REPLIES 118

Godsey97
Explorer
Explorer
Miller Lite if it is earlier in the day/evening trowing washers/ladder golf/etc. Once it gets a little later and I am going to be sitting for a while it is Jack-n-Pepsi Max. For sipping it is hard for me to beat the American Honey on a cube or three. Not a big fan of that "Kickin' Chiken", but that American Honey beats JD Honey every day this week and twice on Sunday.

jrstout89
Explorer
Explorer
Dark beer, bitter/porter but not a stout. A beer should taste as good if not better as it warms up. If you have to drink it ice cold forget about it. My favorite is Firestone Double Barrel Ale.

Mojito.

Simple sour: Gin/Vodka 2oz, simple syrup 1oz, lemon juice 1oz, shaken poured over ice topped with club soda

Cognac

Grappa

Not in any particular order.
2010 Ford F250HD V10 4.10
2010 Jayco 30.5RLS

Kittykath
Explorer II
Explorer II
Watermelon margaritas! I made these for a party on Saturday, and boy were they good! Not too strong to knock you off your feet either. Can't give the ratios for one or two people because I made GALLONS, but it included these ingredients:

UV Salty Watermelon Vodka
Triple Sec
Sweet & Sour
7up
Lemonade

Serve with watermelon balls!

Reader1
Explorer
Explorer
Hiking, biking - water, gatoraide
Campfire - DH - Favorites - Great Lakes Brewery Beer or Guinness
Me - Wylers or Snapple Lite lemonaide or tea packets added to water.

SWMO
Explorer
Explorer
Super_Dave wrote:
My daughters are young enough to go to the night clubs and have really been talking up this Fireball. I bought a small bottle of it to try and it reminded me of being a kid sucking on cinnamon toothpicks or biting the little red hot candies.

I just had some of it a few weeks ago. One ice cube in a long shot glass is a good sip. I agree it reminds one of cinnamon candy.
One would have to like cinnamon, I do, to enjoy it.
2009 Dodge 3500 Laramie, DRW, 4X4, auto, 6.7L, B & W Companion.
Jayco Designer 34RLQS, Mor/Ryde

Bo-man
Explorer
Explorer
A few cold ones to start, not picky!, then later on my house scotch, Johnny Walker Red! Not super expensive but a good scotch for the $$ Cigar once in a while helps the digestion!!! 🙂

The_Fatman
Explorer
Explorer
wild berry mojaito :B

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
My daughters are young enough to go to the night clubs and have really been talking up this Fireball. I bought a small bottle of it to try and it reminded me of being a kid sucking on cinnamon toothpicks or biting the little red hot candies.
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk

SWMO
Explorer
Explorer
BajaLinda wrote:
I used to love a few sips of southern comfort, so smooth.

It's still around and still smooth. I still have some once in awhile over some ice. They have a lime variety now, but I haven't been able to find it.
I just recently had fireball and it is good. We sipped it with one cube to cool it.
2009 Dodge 3500 Laramie, DRW, 4X4, auto, 6.7L, B & W Companion.
Jayco Designer 34RLQS, Mor/Ryde

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
JNSHorne wrote:
Kaluha and cream for me and Bud Light Lime for hubby

If there is a choice, I tend to pick the fattening one everytime too!
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk

Familyof4inMD
Explorer
Explorer
Kaluha and cream for me and Bud Light Lime for hubby
2006 Ford F350 4-door Diesel
2008 Jayco Fifth Wheel 31.5 BHDS

porknbeanr
Explorer
Explorer
Kit Carson wrote:
Coors Light with the mountains on the label blue!!!

X2!
2008 CYCLONE 4012
2008 F350 SUPER DUTY
2007 ARCTIC CAT PROWLER SXS
1999 CLUB CAR

DKM08
Explorer
Explorer
Beer of course but in the evenings I enjoy a nice small batch bourbon or a single malt scotch. Maybe some ice or maybe neat.

Patrick

3_dog_nights
Explorer
Explorer
Hard to find, but Old Peculiar for a stout, a good smokey Scottish ale, most craft style brown ales and unfiltered wheat beer's. or coffee.
Bob & Lynn
2 Chihuahua's, Ella, Gracie

was-2013 Open Range 424RLS,06' Chevy 3500, dually, Duramax/Allison

also was - 2015 Winnebago Adventurer 37F, towing 2003 Jeep Wrangler

now - 2021 NoBo 19.5, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL (Talk about downsizing!)