RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Windows 10

I went from Win 7 to Win 10 and it seems it takes forever after I turn it on until I can use it. Gives me all these dumb pictures and ask if I like them. Win 7 took way less time.Is there any way to make it use less time?

Speaker question for audiophiles

I have a question for the audiophiles on here. My wife and I are both relatively hard of hearing, and can't get the benefit of the full range of sound. The sub-woofer under the front dinette seat of our 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB takes up a lot...

Bobbo by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

ATT unlimted 4G LTE data $29.99 hotspots and tablets

ebay has sellers (authorized ATT dealers ?)with new data only plans for tablets, hotspots etc..they are charging/selling the setup ... fees range $25 - $44the plan is unlimted 4G lte data $29.99 monthBYO device, BYO new SIM card for devicethey setup ...

MrWizard by Moderator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to Campground WIFI

What are people using to connect a laptop to the WIFI or hotspot at campgrounds. I have a cheap range extender that will get me on in some cases but it's pathetically slow. I tried it at home where I get 18 MBS but in the camper, I only get 1 MBS. ...

dach162 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying Chrome Pop-Ups

I'm getting a lot of annoying pop-up ads from Chrome browser while I'm browsing in the Edge browser, which I use most of the time. I have Chrome installed on my other laptop, and it's an OK browser. However, I use Edge and sometimes Firefox on my 2nd...

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

BM2 new battery monitor reads on android

Sold on amazonNew toy I add to my "to buy" list. Design for car use, where seem it can show you cranking amps with good accuracy, but I guess any RVer would like to see his batteries status and diagrams from comfort of smart phone.I ask on another fo...

Kayteg1 by Explorer II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Any Canon camera folks here? Need to set languaguage set

Just received a Canon Power Shot SX720HS from the Big A today, but cannot set it up as it has the oriental script as the default and I cannot figure out the language settings. Tech support is closed and wonder if there is anyone out there who might ...

d3500ram by Explorer III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New King antenna; old TV

I am replacing an old antenna on an old motorhome (2002). The TV's are not digital, but of course the antenna is.Does an old TV work with the new digital antennas? Do i have to keep the old VHS player to switch the channels?I hate to have replace a b...

Posting Photos

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29684770

rk911 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Good Sam Trip Planner Problem

I just tried to log onto the Good Sam Trip Planner to update one of my trips. I got an error message that said I should log out of Good Sam, and then log back in. I did that, and now all my current trips are gone. What is even stranger is that the...

chindog by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DirecTV local channel footprint map

Does anyone know if there is a map or published boundary to the local channel footprint for DirecTV? When I changed to HD, I seemed to lose locals closer to home. My locals are Atlanta.

tommy_g by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pathway X2 + Dish with 2 Receivers

I have a Pathway X2 that I have been using for 2-3 years now with no issues. I use it with one receiver, and connect it to an outside TV for sports and races.If we ever wanted to watch TV inside, I just moved the receiver, connections, etc. inside ...

js415 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

New navigation device available

TomTom has finally released their new truck navigation satnav in the US. This is a really good device and a great option for RV users. Here is the link: TomTom Trucker 620TomTom has had their share of struggles after the decline of the market. But th...

jeffcarp by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobley

I was fortunate to get 2 Mobley’s $20 unlimited plans which we have used for over a year. I have adapters to use inside our house or in our RV. Had a contract with Centurylink and was just today able to cancel their service. Did not consider my WiF...