RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Pocket Camera Suggestions

I have a Canon PowerShot SX260HS camera. It is pocket sized, has a 20X optical zoom, image stabilization, and takes nice pictures. Its downfall for me is that it is not dust resistant; pocket lint and lots of time in west Texas has put specks of di...

RVhiker by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Tiffin over the air antenna

I have a 2011 phaeton with my second mini state broadcast antenna which has also broken. I believe tiffin has changed to a better antenna. Does anyone have info on this matter? I have explored other models on the internet but don’t want to drill hole...

6string by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacement Laptop

Looking for ideas on brands and models. Here’s my wish list: 15”, full keyboard with num pad, i7, 2.7 GHz, 8 GB upgradable to 16GB, non integrated graphics chip, 512 GB SSD or 256 + 1 TB, USB C, 2x USB 3.1, HDMI, WiFi ac, touch screen optional, good ...

Help with MH Televisions

I need some help with the two TV's in our Winnebago MH. I have never used them before, and now that I am trying them, I am completely stumped. No matter what I try, neither will work. The main one is a 24" Sony Wega and the other is a 19" RCA. In...

donnyB7 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Challenges in obtaining DirecTV receivers

We recently acquired a used Class A. It is equipped with a Winegard High Definition SWM3 antenna. All we need are the boxes so that we can plug in and start service. We have been working with DirecTV for almost 6 weeks trying to get those boxes. And,...

swages01 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

GPS phone App for RVs

We're fairly new to RVing and bought a 34' Monaco Safari Simba. Our 2nd trip out, using google maps gps on my phone, we encountered a low bridge and had to take a 10 mile detour in unfamiliar territory. So I'm looking for a gps app that I can put on ...

Windows 10 Users.. Homegroup

Has anyone else experienced the loss of the "Homegroup" function after upgrading to WINDOWS 10, Version 1709, OS Build 16299.125? My nHomegroup disappeard on all three of my household PC's after upgrading?? According to Dell tech support, MS determi...

DD716TED by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Shipping to Canada

I was checking out the Camping World cyber Monday online sale and quickly filled my shopping basket with a few things I wanted. The deals were great and even with the weak Canadian dollar I was still saving money. That all changed when I went to pa...

sam22 by Explorer III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes