RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Automatic Dish?

I've decided I'm through with the meter and phone apps to point my dish and I'm going to get an automatic antenna. There's a bunch of possibilities but I have a question. How important is it to have the ability to use western arc satellites? That wil...

quasi by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Got Kids?

Here's something that's sort of just for fun. If you have kids, you may be interested in their learning of math, science, and technology. I'm recently retired as a professor of education, and I've created what I hope is a fun educational packet for t...

PC - RAM ?

Am building a new desktop 'Fractal Define C' box - but have no clue which RAM (16gb = 2-8gb) and am looking at G. Skill Jigsaw and Kingston ... can anyone comment on these two or a better RAM for this set-upIntel Core i7-7700, ASUS Strixs z270E, Dua...

monkey44 by Nomad II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Mifi Antenna

Now that I am back on unlimited Verizon, I was wondering about boosting a VZW Mifi and if anyone had tried it. I know about the We boost and the Max Amp packages, which both seem too cumbersome for what I am looking for. But I was wondering if anyone...

antenna for cell booster

Has anyone tried or know if it is possible to use RV entertainment center antenna (roof mounted whip) or tv antenna as outside antenna for wifi/cell booster? My idea would be to put a splitter on antennae cable and connect also to cell booster.Likel...

fckohn by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to find the ESN

I have a 05 bounder dp with a facty installed visteon radio satellite ready.I have the user manual but it doesnt tell how to get the ESN.Im hopping that some one here would know what button to push.Thank you, Bob

Tracfone Upgrade Won't Allow International Dialling

We've had a tracfone for many years. Not the best phone with echo sometimes and delayed talking but nonetheless did the job perfect for us being Canadians with trips back and forth to the USA throughout the year. Add on minutesfor a hundred bucks...

new Samsung S8 smartphone as a desktop PC !

With the DeX Station dock, the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ turn into a desktop PC replacement. Hooked up to an HDMI display and either USB or Bluetooth peripherals, the Android-based UI supports any Android app, while software like Microsoft's O...

8_1_Van by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish 110/119 Reciever Setup

Hi All, I have a VIP722 receiver and have been successful in setup for SAT 119. I have the Winegard Traveler RV Dome on top of my MH. I have read that you can enable both 119 and 110 on your receiver (maybe more?) to receive all available channels ...

Furrion DV3100 IR Extender

Our Cruiser Radiance 28BHIK has the Furrion DV3100 player below the tv, which rotates so it can be viewed from the living room or the bedroom.However, the IR remote does not work from the bedroom so I ordered a 5ft IR Extender Cable (Receiver) from m...

stbeal by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

QAM

I have a 2015 Thor Super C with a 32" Saikyo and a 50" Seiki TV. Cable has been working fine....until now. I've figured out that these TV's do not have a QAM tuner. I'm guessing that this RV park has a digital cable signal. Most RV parks have "ca...

oneross by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Thermostat that can be Operated by Iphone App

They sell thermostats for homes that can be operated by a IPhone app but is there one for the 2 zone RV thermostats.Mine has both gas and electric heat 2 zone a/c thermostat, is there one available yet for the RV ?

timmac by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Verizon Unlimited Data

Hello Folks! I am told that Verizon just released an Unlimited Data plan option, but you have to call and ask for it.I'm calling into them now, but if this is true, it could save us a ton of dough.If you are on Verizon, you may want to give them a sh...

tomthyme by Explorer
  • 57 replies
  • 0 likes