RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Warning windows 10 automaticly installs!!!

One of my PC's Automatically installed Windows 10. If you don't want this to happen to you, click the start button and type "windows update" go into the settings and turn automatic updates off. If it does happen to you and you want 7 back, click the ...

UE Boom bluetooth speaker

I just wanted to throw this review out there, I just bought this UE Boom Bluetooth speakerclick and do I like it!! This speaker has FANTASTIC sound, easy to operate, waterproof, shock-proof, we take it on the boat, the golf-cart, the pool, the beach,...

Solar question

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28789928

_DJ_1 by Explorer II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Laptop doesn't 'see' GPS

I replaced my laptop several years ago but had never updated my Garmin Nuvi GPS. Unfortunately, I am unable to update or even install my GPS on this computer as there is no recognition of the interface. Any suggestions? Are there other ways I can ...

Upgraded to Win 10

Well I bit the bullet and upgraded my Win 7 desktop to Win 10I did our laptop win 8 and all went well so next was to see if I wanted to do the desktop. I have a couple of old programs and was worried if they would work under the new OS. I have an old...

DirecTV missing HD's

In a new location in northern Mexico and can't get some HD channels even with a clear sky. I switched to SD channels and get them all. Could a bad LNB cause this or is there another likely culprit? Worked fine yesterday in another part of Mexico and ...

Belgique by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Winegard Trav'ler---Amazing

I'm amazed at the Winegard Trav'ler. No way this should work yet it locked on quickly and is almost solid on HD with signal strength of around 50-60.Not the first time this has happened.PictureAnother view

Belgique by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Splastop software

My RV is out by my garage and I download videos from Youtube to watch while camping. I found a program called Splashtop that lets me control the PC in the motorhome from any other PC on the network or phone. It's free. Check it out. https://www.youtu...

Internet

About to full-time again (for a long-term project). One of the parks I'm considering is somewhat rural. This appeals to me, except for one thing: internet availability. And I need internet for both work and "play" (Netflix, surfing, etc.).Location is...

irollman by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Sattelite Equipment left in rig

There is some satellite equipment in the rig I just bought, it is my understanding that the equipment belongs to the provider. There are two remotes a K band converter and the receiver with card. I don't plan on using it and want to get rid of it. ...

They Will Lie and Cheat

Camping Word and Good Sam is so desperate to get members they will send you a merchandise certificate for $20 if you join Good Sam. Then when you go online to use it they tell you it's not valid..A Supervisor named Roland in Denver wanted me to mak...

Cajunco by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Voyager monitior replacement.

Like to replace my old BW monitor with one from E Bay,need an adapter from four pin square to RCA.Found some round adapters but no square.This is on a 04 Winnebago.