RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

AVG uninstall

I down loaded AVG and AVG protection. I'm trying to uninstall them and when I do the install screen pops up.I'm using fire fox on a dell lap top. Verizon fios fiber optics.

DKean by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help With King Jack Antennae Install

My neighbor is installing the new King Jack on his 08 South Wind, what problems we are having do we keep the old WineGard power supply that is already on the rv and not use the wall plate that needs 12 volt power supply that came with the King Jack.....

timmac by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Intrusive ads

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28603173

LED TV on MSW inverter?

Anyone doing this long term with success? Did a search and found some resources saying it's fine and others saying don't do it, it'll fry the TV. When we dry camp, we "camp" and have very little use for an inverter. From the ones I've priced, a PSW i...

GSE needs a new Facilities Design Department

On this current trip I am on I have visited several Campingworlds. The one in Flagstaff AZ stands out for the good service and accommodating attitude of the store staff.However there is absolutely NO parking for a customers RV, Trailer etc. Most are ...

4X4Dodger by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Increase Wifi Hot Spot Reception

Going to start camping every other week next summer. I plan to work from my camp site and will need internet access on my laptop.There is a Sprint Hot spot tower not far from the camp ground.I used to be a Ham General class operator(60 ft tower, beam...

Ericmpls by Explorer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Wingman on Sensar...No Joy!!!

So I purchased a "Wingman" for my Winegard Sensar antenna. Installed easy as could be. Did a channel search on my HD TV and now I receive 62 digital channels as opposed to 32 without the Wingman..Excellent improvement.But then I went to lower it back...

16' Internet / cell antenna mast......

I work out of my travel trailer when traveling. I need good internet access. I use one of two HotSpots, Sprint and Verizon, depending on the service available.HotSpots from inside an aluminum trailer are not very effective.An outside antenna is the s...