RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Want Directv HD

I have a new 5th wheel that has 2 cable inputs dedicated to satellite tv. Connected to it I have a King Flex dish and a Directv SD DVR receiver. The picture is awful. The receiver I have only has composite output which is the lowest quality video ...

CJW8 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

New DISH Subscriber With Questions

We took delivery of the new MH a couple of weeks ago and are on its maiden voyage. Banana Boat III is equipped with a Winegard Trav'ler automatic satellite dish and a DISH network Vip722k receiver/DVR. The system is setup to watch/record two differ...

rk911 by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

SOLVED - How to keep the same drive letter for external HD

In my Win 7 desktop computer I have 3 internal hard drives. I use 3 external HDs to backup my computer. My OS (drive C) is backup up to one external HD and my data (drive F and G) to different HDs . To keep it simple (?) I want to name ALL 3 of the ...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

IP Camera

Trying to help a CG Owner where we stay a lot. Her house overlooks the CG. The office is in the CG...a very short walk between the two. She'd like to get an alarm when someone walks up to the office and then be able to talk with the guest to see if i...

Belgique by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm back to Windows 10

Well, I just couldn't resist. After reverting back to 8.1, I thought I'd give 10 another try. I just won't use tablet mode for a while (if you didn't read my other thread, the reason I reverted back to 8.1 was because I could't exit tablet mode). So ...

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

More DISH/OTA Questions

I started to ask this on a thread that is currently running but I was afraid it had run its course. We have had Dish at home for several years and have used it on the road with a Tailgater. Earlier this year I bit the bullet and installed a Winegar...

JTrac by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 9

I have downloaded this on my iPad mini but have not yet installed as I saw on the news today that there has already been the 9.1 released to correct problems with 9. My question: do I have to go ahead & install 9 before the date of 9.1 will show avai...

Hughsnet Gen4 ?

Hello all, we are now fulltimers and looking at Hughes net for net acess. Does anyone use it? Is it worth the cost?

Ropdoc by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Garmin RV760LMT Waypionts

Looking to get a GPS. For those that have the Garmin RV760, can you set waypoint when planning trip? If so, how many. I like to plan out what may be my days travel. Also Can you save or store your past trips? Right now I am using MS Streets on flat s...

How To Block Pop Ups For Facebook and Twitter

Is there a way to block these annoying and distracting big blocks that pop up in all types of pages recently that try to direct you to all the social media junk? Now even CNBC tries to block a 1/4 of your page with it.Example

az99 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Evolving USB power

I've no devices which can draw more than 1 Amp through a USB port, never the less my several outlets can handle 2.1a or 3.1a total.My favorite USB source is my Blue Seas:https://www.bluesea.com/products/1016/Dual_USB_Charger_SocketIt maintains 5.09v ...

ScanDisk Clip+ will not play M4b converted to MP3

I have a ScanDisk Clip+ with RockBox. I love it and it normally plays my audio books very well.I have Follett, Ken - Century 01 - Fall Of Giants (m4b) audio book that has 2 parts each part is about 400MB big. I know the Clip+ will not play M4b so ...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Thanks for my $20 coupon

Thanks CW for the $20 coupon, only took me a hour walking around your Oxford, AL store to find something I wanted. Will enjoy my new rocking chair for the rear deck on the fiver and only paid $19 after the coupon. I'm a happy camper.

garmin 2797lmt vs cw rvnd 7735lm rand McNally gps-help pls

I know there are numerous post on gps, but oh it is so confusing. Can anyone tell me the pro and con's of these two? Looking to buy one of them and can't decide which one...garmin has Bluetooth and traffic, but McNally has all campgrounds and rv inpu...

doxsin by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes