RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Testing how much data Google Maps uses...

I have heard this come up recently and was curious myself so I wanted to test it. How much data does Google Maps actually use? We have all heard it described as a data hog... lets see how much water that statement actually holds. My son is in the l...

jerem0621 by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Tv's

We are looking at fifth wheels right now. On some of them the TV's are an option. Why are they $750.00 for a 32" TV? I am in the A/V business and can get 32" TV's, top of the line Samsung's for $200.00 or so. If we will never be boondocking and alway...

bassin39 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Satelite signal

Not my first rodeo but I am stumped. Set up my new to me satellite tripod and dish this morning. Used a satellite finder and got the satellite almost immediately had signal strength of 97 at the satellite receiver. Unhooked the satellite finder put b...

madstar

Anyone using madstar? Madstar Mobile is on same CDMA towers nationally as Sprint and Verizon covering over 96% of the population.

Sweet Petes display

We watch the profit all the time and love the way Marcus seems to care about the people he partners up with. We were very disappointed when we went to the camping world in Berkeley MA first we walked around the lot not one person came out and asked i...

grizz02 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Lenovo drive interchangeable with Dell?

The wife's Lenovo U530 laptop had a hinge freeze which disabled the computer. Removed the hard drive before sending it in for repair. Lenovo decided to refund our purchase price because the parts were not available. So, she went back to our old stand...

Internet Explorer problem????

For some time now, I have been having a problem with my computer. I can fumble along on my computer, but I am far from an expert at the computer. On my taskbar, if I click the internet explorer emblem for my homepage, that I have had MyYahoo on the...

Anybody out there with a Visteon Head Unit???

I have an older (no longer made!!) Visteon VNMC-1000 in-dash radio/nav head unit. The nav part has somehow lost its "firmware" and can't be used. Can only find a update disc for the nav (NavMate) maps and poi's. But since I can't get the distribut...

Amazon underground for android?

I think this is a somewhat recent thing? The Amazon shopping app for android where over $10,000 in apps, games, and even in-app items are actually free.https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1003016361&ref_=mas_surl_undrgrnd&pf_rd_m=ATV...

Wrace by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cell Phone Maps

Does anyone use cell phones apps for driving directions or does one need a separate unit like Magellan or TomTom ThanksRay

DropBox

Anyone know how many GB you get with the free DropBox? They keep sending mail to up grade to pro which is way more than I need. They want $99 bucks a year for pro, I'm not prepared to pay that. I'm confused to what they give out for free. I don't use...

FlatBroke by Explorer II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 and Streets & Trips

Downloaded Windows 10, like it, but now Streets & Trips 2011 won't work. Message "registry settings not copied correctly, run setup again...". Reinstalled, still same message. Anybody able to run streets & trips with windows 10? Or anybody know if ot...

Pops by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Prime offers SOME offline viewing on some devices

are you an Amazon Prime Member??? Do you have limited wifi?Amazon Prime members can now download Prime Instant Video titles to Android and iOS devices for offline viewing. So you can download content to your device when you have a non-mobile connecti...