RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How do you safely dispose of old cellphones?

My wife and I have a number of old cellphones that we no longer use and would like to donate or throw away. These range from old flip phones to a couple of 2010 smart phones. Some have battery chargers and some I doubt I could find the original charg...

Wrace by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Win10 and data usage

I am not currently running 10, that said, it seems every new revision of windows is calling home and using more data every release,this is more of a beware of how much data windows can use. there are ways to disable this call home via editing hosts f...

King Flex

I have a King Flex satellite dish and use it with my two VIP211k receivers. On a one month trip to Florida the Flex performed flawlessly each time we moved and set up. It found all three required satellites easily. We arrived at a North Texas state p...

New Satellite Internet Options

While on the road most RVers probably rely on some kind of cellular Internet data plan, like Verizon's 4G LTE, Internet via satellite is still around.In fact two new satellite Internet offerings raise the bar . . .RVDataSat 840 automatic rooftop dish...

Video camera

I would lime to purchase a video camera to use in my rv. It would mainly be use to record the dogs while we're gone. I'm not looking for top of the line. I would like something simple, as I am not tech saavy. Something small.Something I can connect t...

After 15 yrs on ebay, acct. got hacked...

Sure seems to be a whole lot of internet security problems going around lately. This is probably a bit of a rant, but if anyone has a bright idea on how to stop this and prevent it from happening again, would like to hear.Over the past 8 days, my eb...

Older Laptop More RAM

Online where is a preferred site to get more RAM for an eight year old laptop that has very little RAM? It's not an Apple - merely a standard.

Cheapo Arduino

Just keeps getting cheaper- UNO R3 ATMega 328 arduino *with* a 2.4" touch screen for $12.20.Often thought about combining with a mega/mean/cheapo watt power supply, a digital potentiometer, and a few sensors- the arduino can directly measure voltages...

Still No Refund -- Not Surprised

It's going on two months now since I requested a refund on an unfilled order and shipping from Camping World, and several weeks since I was promised a refund from The "Rapid Response Team" here, on this forum and I still have not received a refund. I...

Windows 10

Has anyone began the conversion to 10? Problems, comments? Do you know if it loads on top of say, 7, or replaces all of the older version?Thanks,Jim

Jim-Linda by Explorer II
  • 156 replies
  • 0 likes

Yahoo Hit With Large Scale Flash Malware Campaign

I first read about this early last week, but thought it would be of interest? If, nothing else, a reminder to use only the most current version of Flash Player. Better yet, keep Flash disabled by default in your browser. You can always enable it when...

1492 by Moderator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes