RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Power For New Roku

Just got a Roku stick that plugs into a HDMI port. Power cord that comes with it kinda resembles a cube with a USB plug for the power cord to the stick.So now you can buy a shorter cord that plugs into as usb on the TV and straight into the back of ...

Dave_H_M by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

signing into gmail

DW and I both have gmail accts. She wants to use her acct on my computer. Whenever my computer is turned on my acct info loads. How can I log out and then she log in?

Downsizing my DISH account

I have a few questions, and I want to be prepared before I call DISH.We are moving, and I want to cancel all but one 211k receiver so I can use my Tailgater for the RV and at our new temporary home too. We have a private mail box in town, so I shoul...

Fantasy Investment Software ???

This may not be RV related, but since I am full time I will ask my RV "friends". I use Quicken to track my daily expenses as well as my investments (IRA, Mutual Funds, Stocks). Quicken works very well. Not perfect, but very good.I am trying to teac...

TenOC by Nomad
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Verizon

I purchased an iPhone at verizon some years ago. My bill is not what they promised and I never exceed my plan. I want to keep my phone because of the apps I have bought that are on it but I want to go with a cheaper carrier. Verizon tells me my ph...

Hotspot Overage

We have Verizon hotspot ... and our data allowance continued to go over each month starting about a year or so ago. So, I went to AD-Block on Firefox ... saw no ads, and it went back to somewhat normal use.Then, my banking updated security and Fire...

monkey44 by Nomad II
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Microsoft’s Windows 10 is a privacy nightmare

I see the current Windows 10 topic, but I spotted this article and thought I'd post a link to it. I would suggest anyone running W10, or contemplating installing it read it.Microsoft’s Windows 10 is a privacy nightmare

Three Months With my Toshiba Chromebook

About three months ago I bought a Toshiba Chromebook with a 13.3 inch screen, Skullcandy speakers, Intel Processor, 4gb of ram, and a 1080P full HD screen. 100 gb of cloud drive storage for 2 years. I had some doubts about it.. but I was already a pr...

Cell phone outages reported in Knoxville, TN, Kentucky

I think today was the first time I have experienced the cell phone not working because of carriers problems. The outages affected most of the carriers. Link to Wate TVThe article also gives a website that list outages for most of the carriers. htt...

rv2go by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dish Tailgater System Dropping Channels

Struggling to keep my Dish Tailgater System from dropping channels. Purchased the RV To Go system in April and have put in at least 20 hrs of tech support and have received 3 receivers and 3 tailgater antennas (repaired/RMA'd original and sent a rema...

ededge3 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome browser looking pretty strange

A curious thing is taking place in my Chrome browser, which is rendering it unusable. The address bar, as well as any dropdown menu, are loaded with little square`characters in place of letters and words. These are`hollow squares, BTW. I've tried re-...

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

windows 10

has anyone downloaded or using windows ten. how do you like it and are there any pit falls with the program?

old_guy by Explorer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Converter

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28501747