RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Need New Stereo CD/DVD

Would like some input on what to replace the POS Jensen that was installed in our 5er. It sounds as if it is off frequency and cracking on AM-FM. If you try to watch a DVD, it pixelates and freeze frames. I have had trouble with this since the rig wa...

All in one computer and RV ?

Hello all,Our house is to close escrow on August 15th. We will live in an RV park till around November (that is if any parks are available)to clear out anything left from moving and other odds and ends. And then ... we hit the road. Woowho.Ok, the r...

Ropdoc by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Klondike Solitaire ??

I have tried searching for a Klondike Solitaire game to download to my Android phone. One that does not need a phone or wifi connection to play. Although small, the one that I have uses some data. Is there such a game?

rv2go by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth Extender

What is a good Bluetooth Extender that will work with an AT&T Connect to Cell phone and a LG dumb phone? I need to extend the bluetooth range to another room in my parents home.

Navigation nightmare

Hey all!!! After exhaustive searching and coming to the conclusion that no navigation system for MHs are complete. Actually, the word should be horrible!!!I have a Garmin 760LMT and find it basically useless without routing software and the ability...

Stutch by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

CW Coupon Processing

Hello Camping World,The BOGO coupon for Thetford toilet paper was nice, but you guys really need to enable this thing properly in the POS system for the stores.The associate was nice to me, but was cursing your system as it would only let her do the ...

Weather forecast in Ontario

We spend a lot of time in Canada during the summer and would like to find a good reliable gadget to get weather forecasts. We don't have web access. Any ideas?

tedp by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wobbly Winegard Dish

Another problem. When the wind blows it wobbles my Winegard dish up and down so that the aszmuth setting changes. Is this just something I have to live with? Is there a way to tighten up the slop in the up and down movement of the dish. I don't want ...

Wi-Fi hot spot

I have a wilson type cradle that I can use for my phone. I would like to be able to mount an antenna on the roof of my 5th wheel and bring the cable down the ladder and into the back wall of the living room. I would like to be able to put a wall pl...

DISH Network Account Balance Credit Disappears !!

For those of you with a DISH Network Pay-As-You-Go account, that might be on disconnect with a credit balance in your account, you may want to check your July statement. My account had a $39 credit balance in it from the last time I stopped my DISH s...

window 8.1 sucks for me

MSN not responding or yahoo not responding. Any reason for this that I can fix ?Not a problem when the 8 was on when the computer was new but I had to mess it up.chevman

Which I Pad?

I would like an I pad for about $300. There are so many models and also different amounts of memory,I'm lost.I don't download music etc.Would have some pictures.Mainly for internet browsing and E Mail.Whats your suggestion?

ronmc by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

American flags?

Marcus,I brought this to your attention over a year ago, with no response yet. I'll ask here.I asked a clerk in the Tucson store (she has a British accent, that tells ya something) why you have American flags that are clearly marked "Made in China" o...