RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Portable photo printer

I am looking for a portable photo printer. The more I look, the more confused I become. I was told Epson is the best print quality. I need to print from my IPhone, but would also like to print from my camera and PC. Any recommendations would be a...

Dish Network satellite dish choice

I have 2 Dish Network HD DVR receivers I take with me in the camper. Currently, I've been using a Dish 500 dish when out and about to pick up satellites 110 and 119, but I lose the HD channels and locals that are on 129. I also have obstructions to w...

Anyone Still Use Juno Email

I got a weird screen when trying to open saying my password needs changing due to compromise. Has Juno been hacked or is it real?

az99 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Apps for laptops

I only have a Tracfone cellphone and keep it for emergencies only. I have a laptop pc and I would like to know whether I can download the Allstays camping app to the pc. Their website only mentions cellphones like the Android. Thanks for any informat...

Internet Access..trouble at stick & brick

Recently went to AT & T for my internet access. After some issues getting it up and running it had worked well on two computers for several weeks.One computer has started dropping off line and I am having difficulty logging back on. After repeated at...

Internet connection

This May be a dumb question but that's ok to me cause I'm new at this anyway. How do you get internet connection while traveling ? Also cable ? I'm spoiled. Lol.

Blemaire by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canadian GPS Problem

I have an older Garmin GPS and it seems to work fine in the US, but in Canada it will find cities and parks, but it will not find street addresses. Is this just my device or is it common. If other devices work both in the US and Canada for finding ...

hhornig by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Get VueCube Flex to Work in Canada

I have the VueCube Flex automatic dish, but it will not work in Canada. The scanner locks on Satellites, but the reciever says it can't find signal. It worked OK in the states and when we were only a few miles in Canada, but now it won't work. Is ...

hhornig by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

12 volt blue ray player

Can you please suggest a good inexpensive blue ray player that can run on 12volt and can handle road vibration ?thanks

Simple Wireless Security Camera

Last night someone stole a traffic cone ($14 value) from beside my 5th wheel parked about 3 ft off the street. We're having our trailer shed repainted.I know it's a small loss, but is there some cheap, motion activated, easy to use security camera I...

temporary broadband and cell phone service in the west

we will probably be going up and down the west coast this winter.all 3 states.years ago we had gophone service from cingular- now ATT.and i thingy from virgin that gave us internet.things change so fast.... are these still good options?also the thing...

anon125 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Great help at Wood Village,Oregon Camping World

Just wanted to praise Nathan at the Camping World in Wood Village Oregon. My wife and I have been traveling from Florida on a "bucket list" trip to the Oregon coast. We had been getting intermittent turn signals on our Honda toad. It was difficult to...

k9dad by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RV Campground Andriod Apps

What is the best app for finding RV Campgrounds?Is the KOA app worthwhile?I see Woodals have an app, and there is an app listing free camping at various Walmarts.

hessey by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Fast service

We often hear the bad but I was very pleased with the fast order I received from Camping World.I ordered a bike rack and surge protector on Sunday night late, got the bike rack the next Tuesday and the surge protector Wednesday.Thanks Camping World f...

DannyA by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sofa Order

We ordered and paid for a sofa on March 27, 2014 at the San Martin Camping World. As of today, we still have not received our sofa. We have made numerous calls to the location for a status update. Each time we have received "we will call you back wit...