RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Dishnet Hopper Compatability

I was told by the DN sales rep that the Hopper can't be used with any other receivers. That you have to use a Joey for additional TVs.I would want a Hopper and an additional HD receiver or a HD DVR. That way when the Hopper fails there would still be...

az99 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Scam??

Has anyone gotten phone call from man with Indian accent stating they are getting error messages from our computer & we need to turn it on (or off). With accent it was hard to tell if he said on or off? I think this is second time we've gotten this ...

need info on direct tv satellite dishes

I found an ad on craigslist for a eagle aspen dtvp3 triple feed multi satellite LBN is that a good dish to use when I am camping? not sure what type of dish I am looking for any help would be appreciatedMike

MrD by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Mounting Wireless Backup Camera on TT

Hi All, I am a new member. I bought a 2010 Dutchman Freedom Spirit TT last year. I just ordered a wireless backup camera and want to connect it to 12volts via my TT rear crossover lights. Can anyone give me instructions on the best way to do t...

Transparent Solar Cells

Mods- I wasn't sure whch forum was most appropriate for this, please relocate if necessary...Transparent solar cells are becoming more efficient. This has a great potential for sun roofs and even windows in RV's and homes. I thought that some of yo...

Camping World and Nascar Trucks

Thanks for renewing as title sponsor for the Nascar Truck series at Kansas, my home track. I work at the tracks and I'm surprised that you don't have a mobile store that sales parts and accessories to all the campers at the track.

Roku Question

I noticed our Roku box has a USB port on the side. So if I plug a WiFi amplifier into the USB port and that enables a useable signal, will the Roku box work in the campground (using the signal from the campground) just as it does in my stick home?

Dave_H_M by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Clear internet access

Went with Vierizon 4 lite access and ny data usage has jumped to 9 Geg. I have 2 IPhones and 2 IPads. Never download movies or stream tv. Soninlow want me to go with Clear. $90 for equipment and no monthly charges. Any thoughts on Clear?Bob

JaBob by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Trip to Alaska

Our first RV trip to Alaska. How about cell phones?Will be need a Sat phone in Canada and Alaska?

Fine-Tipped stylus for iPad Air

Hello, all. I downloaded a note-taking app for my iPad Air recently and, of course, the fat-tipped stylus I've been using for highlighting is no good for handwriting on the screen. Can you recommend a stylus for writing you're happy with and where it...

mr__ed by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening a PHP file?

A friend emailed me a chart and I can't open it. It has a PHP extension. I tried notepad and just go lines of code with a few words sprinkled here and there. Is there a good free download to open this?

Printer Offline

I have a Dell Laptop running Win 7 and Firefox or ie 11. When I try to print, nothing happens and the item just stays in the print queue. When I look at the printer it says 'Printer Offline'. It is online right after I boot up. If I shut the comput...

tmmar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Best RV GPS

Looking for new GPS as my old Garmin has had some issues.I did a search and the Rand McNally 7720 looks to get pretty decent reviews.Is that the best or one of the best at this time?

Whats wrong with Windows 8.1?

I have read a lot of posts about Win 8.1.Some say they will never touch it or they hate it or it sucks or any number of other complaints.Then there are some that say they like Win 8.1 and think its great.So I ask - What's wrong with Windows 8.1?Now I...

Help

Sorry, but I'm not really a computer whiz. My laptop has recently started doing something different. Not sure why. I have Windows XP. When I click on the windows icon to shut the computer down, the menu comes up listing programs etc, but now there ...

DC_MC by Explorer II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes